why

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why

curse of 27 or so
    25 years ago Friday, Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain took his own life. The world lost a musical icon and legend of the Pacific Northwest's "grunge" rock. KOMO's Gregg Hersholt spoke with Cobain Biographer Charles R. Cross, author of "Heavier Than Heaven," which won the ASCAP Award for Outstanding Biography in 2002. Click the picture above to hear the audio.

Originally posted by nice keetee View Post
    why
    [ ] Why not?
    [ ] Because
    [ ] I don't know

Liberals: Life is unfair. Let's work together to mitigate that.
    Conservatives: Life is unfair. Let's work together to exploit that.

Ed phobes fathered my child, the child which is music within me, suckling on his talented teet. His new CD is the breast pump which collects his sweet, sweet boob milk for all the world. Bravo Ed, Bravo!
    - MXR

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

Equipment abuse.
      Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Grunge, love it or hate it, is just what the music industry needed.

Kurt has some issues for sure, but what didn't help was years of self-medication, of hardcore drugs.
        He needed help for sure, and wasn't gonna get it through Courtney Love who was another drug addict.

Life is hard and even under the best of circumstances, it's not easy.

at 27, you're mostly away for Parents, and by your early 20's you think you are starting to getting your s!@t together, buy 26-27 life came be giving you a bit of ass kicking again.

Without the right people surrounding out, one can easily want out.

I learned a lot last summer in a depression and anxiety 2 week program.
        Prescribed meds can be just as much of a guess as self-medication.

I took myself off the Remeron back in the fall after Zoloft really sucked for me.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

sorry I asked why..i'm just a schlep trying to make it to tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by -Ed Phobes- View Post

[ ] Why not?
            [ ] Because
            [ ] I don't know
            truth, think crazy but need not act upon

Comment

gomer pyle

Comment

we had 2 inches snow today
                tomorrow be 60

Comment

gomerpyle
                  Last edited by nice keetee; 04-05-2019, 07:23 PM.

Comment

The dude ate a shotgun. Christ, he wasn't f'ing around.
                    Workin' for the woman with money in her hand.

Comment

Originally posted by hammergjh View Post
                      The dude ate a shotgun. Christ, he wasn't f'ing around.
                      sad that he did
                      I'm ornery, gonna stick around

Comment

Kurt had a lot of issues. The woman he hung his dreams on...Wasn't the best choice he could have made. He created child with her though. He owed it to that child to work through his issues, so he could be there for her. However he viewed whatever failures he thought he had, that one is the worst.
                        One could guess all night what prompted him to eat a shotgun. Imagine how that daughter feels. I wonder how many nights she's spent, tortured by the unknown reasons he took his own life.
                        His music spoke to a hella lot of people. Didn't speak to me until I heard "Heart Shaped Box". That's when I thought.."Hell...this boy got some stuff to say now". The he was gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeo View Post
                          Grunge, love it or hate it, is just what the music industry needed.
                          True. Happens every so often. Jazz, rock and roll, punk, grunge. Seems to me we're due for another.

Kurt has some issues for sure, but what didn't help was years of self-medication, of hardcore drugs.
                          He needed help for sure, and wasn't gonna get it through Courtney Love who was another drug addict.

Life is hard and even under the best of circumstances, it's not easy.

at 27, you're mostly away for Parents, and by your early 20's you think you are starting to getting your s!@t together, buy 26-27 life came be giving you a bit of ass kicking again.

Without the right people surrounding out, one can easily want out.

I learned a lot last summer in a depression and anxiety 2 week program.
                          Prescribed meds can be just as much of a guess as self-medication.

I took myself off the Remeron back in the fall after Zoloft really sucked for me.
                          Sometimes I have no idea what it is you're trying to say.
                          "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
                          -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
                          -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
                          -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
                          -- Theodore White

Comment

Kurt NoBrain. . . . . . Married to that hag, it's no wonder he had emotional problems.
                            Originally posted by MrKnobs
                            God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

Working...
                            X