X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nice keetee View Post
    it is all wired into our existence to suffer loss
    or so it seems..

unless one dies young
    And then, you leave behind people like my father.
    "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
    -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
    -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
    -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
    -- Theodore White

Comment

You could always go to DeepEnd’s church, they appear “happy”.

They appear to be on the verge of dancing, at least
      It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
      Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton
      When the wise man points to the stars, the fool looks at the finger~Confucius

Comment

my father croaked/died I wast only 7, me mum be 90 in June.mixed genetics have I

Comment

Originally posted by tuco View Post

It's okay. I'm feeling better now.

Besides, if I started going to his church, we might get into a battle over praise band positions!
          "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
          -- Bob Parks

-- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
          -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
          -- Theodore White

Comment

praise band positions?

Comment

My mother in law with be 93 this year. Buried a couple of her kids, and has outlived all her brothers and sisters. She now lives with my sister in law. I am grateful she doesn't live with me.

My wife talks to her every day.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeo View Post
                My mother in law with be 93 this year. Buried a couple of her kids, and has outlived all her brothers and sisters. She now lives with my sister in law. I am grateful she doesn't live with me.

My wife talks to her every day.

it is good for relationships to talk...

Comment

praise band positions?
                  I might need to displace whoever is playing bass.
                  -- Bob Parks

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Theodore White

Comment

Originally posted by isaac42 View Post

I assume makes an ass of u and me
                    do you collaborate via email?

Comment

I assume makes an ass of u and me
                      do you collaborate via email?
                      As in writing songs or recording? I haven't done, but have no objection to giving it a try.
                      -- Bob Parks

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Theodore White

Comment

As in writing songs or recording? I haven't done, but have no objection to giving it a try.
                        what is average file size limit of email? stems be couple mb each?

Comment

what is average file size limit of email? stems be couple mb each?
                          I have no idea. Bandleader for one of my bands uses a file sharing app.
                          -- Bob Parks

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Theodore White

Comment

Sorry I'm late to this thread. Yeah, it sucks watching parents decline. Mojo coming your way.

My younger brother lives right across the alley from him. Checks in on him every day, usually twice. Does all he can to keep him comfortable. He figures that he'll be the one to find Pop when he does check out, and he's probably right.
                            I checked on mom once a week and took her out to lunch toward the end. We live 60 miles away and I couldn't go more often. I finally found her lying on the kitchen floor. She lasted about another two weeks.
                            Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
                            Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
                            Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
                            Member of the Schecter Society
                            Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Originally posted by tuco View Post

I doubt Isaac would be willing to commute from Oregon to Missouri just to be in a small time praise band, especially with him being an atheist and all. then again, ya never know.

Comment

Could we talk you into playing guitar? OTOH, Larry, our current bass player, also plays trumpet. Maybe we could work something out.

Comment

Working...
                                X