No announcement yet.

You should have got your flu shot

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You should have got your flu shot

And if you haven't yet, you still should.

The Flu is Killing Up to 4,000 Americans a Week

"The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
    -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
    -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
    -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
    -- Theodore White

i think i’ll have a shot of a nice single malt scotch, its been a while... like one?
    im pouring...
    Originally posted by isaac42;n32240445

Voltan is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Voltan View Post
      i think i’ll have a shot of a nice single malt scotch, its been a while... like one?
      im pouring...
      I prefer a nice reposado tequila or a VO cognac. I also got a flu shot. I get one almost every year.
      Workin' for the woman with money in her hand.

Comment

im pouring...
        Sure, I'll take one.
        "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
        -- Bob Parks

-- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
        -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
        -- Theodore White

Comment

I'm not neutered, but I have all my shots.
          It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
          Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton
          When the wise man points to the stars, the fool looks at the finger~Confucius

Comment

Never had a flu shot.

My wife has.

I eat the flu for breakfast and ask for seconds.
            Not really.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

I had the flu back in October...so I'm good. Although, I do know a woman who was in the hospital last week with the same strain of flu that I had last year.
              It's not about money or popularity , although some money would be nice.

Comment

Aids (GRID) is still killing about a Million a year, worldwide

Ive never had a flu shot.
                I had the flu in 2014, didn't like it.
                the stats i read said between 4-49,000 people in the USA per YEAR die of the virus/complications.
                Stat : taken from "Web - MD"
                What i noticed is that about the same number of people die from Pneumonia as die from the flu, and i would say that these are working in tandem to kill.
                "she got the flu, she is 92, we put her in the hospital and there she ended up with Pneumonia and died".
                Kinda like that, is what happens to a lot of elderly people.
                Hospitals are not the place you want to be with anything that is related to a lung infection.
                Listen if you get a lung infection, get your meds, and get yourself to the house and get a really good air cleaner, and use it in your room all the time.........take away as much of the usual air-house-filth that is always being breathed, using that air cleaner, so that your lung get a break from their usual duties and your body and lungs can concentrate on the job at hand.

Let me tell you how to build a really really good $22 Air Cleaner that is better then a $150 one.
                Go to Walmart.
                Buy a fan........Box fan. Then go to the AC FILTER area and buy a 3-M Filtrete Filter that is 20x21 that is rated as a "7" in "removes stuff" . or similar.
                Get some cheap duck Tape.
                Go home, and tape the filter to the back of the Fan, paying attention to the flow direction, and then put the fan on a table or stand and run it while you are sick, and run it when you are not, at night with your door shut so that the room is being ventilated and purged by this filter-fan system.
                Cheap, Easy, and works much better then a $150 air cleaner with a filter the size of your shoe.

Be well everyone.
                Last edited by AP_Lives; 03-13-2019, 04:22 PM.

Comment

i farted...
                  Originally posted by isaac42;n32240445

Voltan is correct.

Comment

i farted...
                    ew
                    It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
                    Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton
                    When the wise man points to the stars, the fool looks at the finger~Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by seahorse View Post
                      I had the flu back in October...so I'm good. Although, I do know a woman who was in the hospital last week with the same strain of flu that I had last year.
                      You're not necessarily good. You could still catch another strain.
                      -- Bob Parks

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Theodore White

Comment

Never had the flu. No interest in getting a flu shot either.
                        Originally posted by MrKnobs
                        God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

LIES!
                          https://media.giphy.com/media/FefeclRDem7II/giphy.gif

I has a new signiture gif bitches

Comment

Drive a school bus. Flu for everybody! wooooooo
                            https://media.giphy.com/media/FefeclRDem7II/giphy.gif

I has a new signiture gif bitches

Comment

I did and a hep A thing too ya I did

Comment

Working...
                              X