No announcement yet.

who is JSON?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is JSON?

HC's been opening up to his code page for 4 days.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/FefeclRDem7II/giphy.gif

I has a new signiture gif bitches

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Java Script wit a ON.
      Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

He's one of the RGonauts, I think
        It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
        Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton
        When the wise man points to the stars, the fool looks at the finger~Confucius

Comment

It's JavaScript Object Notation... a programming language. I haven't noticed any issues, but I'll pass this along to the IT folks.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
          - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
          - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
          - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post
            It's JavaScript Object Notation... a programming language. I haven't noticed any issues, but I'll pass this along to the IT folks.
            actually, I ran into this briefly a few days ago...seemed every attempt to stay on the HC Forum page automatically rolled over to a java script. I wrote it off as an aberrant on my system, but if others are seeing it...another 'feature'!
            Last edited by daddymack; 03-12-2019, 12:29 PM.
            "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

I figured it was down for maintenance.
              https://media.giphy.com/media/FefeclRDem7II/giphy.gif

I has a new signiture gif bitches

Comment

Working...
              X