Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you are gone, will they describe your life as a "Cautionary Tale"?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you are gone, will they describe your life as a "Cautionary Tale"?

It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
    Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton
    When the wise man points to the stars, the fool looks at the finger~Confucius

I only used a condom once or twice so probably not.
    Workin' for the woman with money in her hand.

Comment

in my misspent youth, I was the kid about whom parents would say 'you don't want to wind up like him, do you?'...but as an adult, I feel I have led a fairly exemplary, if not conspicuously clean, life.
      Last edited by daddymack; 03-10-2019, 10:37 AM.
      "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

Probably not. I've done some dumb crap but nothing major. If anything, I'd be an example of a wasted life.
        Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
        Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
        Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
        Member of the Schecter Society
        Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Originally posted by tuco View Post
          I certainly hope so!
          I not only resent the allegation, I resent the alligator!

Comment

IDGAF

Comment

Nah, I'm no cautionary tale. I am an example of an underachiever, but I've still done okay, for all that.
              "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
              -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
              -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
              -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
              -- Theodore White

Comment

I only chased cautionary tail in my younger years.
                Originally posted by MrKnobs
                God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

Working...
                X