Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't try this at home... (without parental guidance)

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't try this at home... (without parental guidance)

-
    -
    -

stfu n00b!
    Originally posted by isaac42;n32240445

Voltan is correct.

Comment

Jeez, a lot of freaking work to make that food!!!!
      Originally posted by MrKnobs
      God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

She's cute, and she can cook. Sounds good to me!
        "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
        -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
        -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
        -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
        -- Theodore White

Comment

The result this series of videos imparts to the majority of people who stop and actually focus, is that it seems to have a calming effect.
          She posted one a few days ago that got One Million hits the first day.
          All of them are 2-7 millions views, each.
          So, there seems to be something going on within the experience of watching her just live a simple life, for 5 mins, that is just immersive and genuinely captivating for most people who take the time to pay attention.
          I think, that the answer is........ we as a human body, who are all trying to survive here on the green globe, find ourselves technologically sucked deeply into the exact opposite of what makes life worth living, and when we see someone who has dialed in all the fundamentals that create a peaceful life, its almost surreal...... at this point in time.
          Im not a shrink, tho i am a trained in health care, and for my money, someone who is in the mental health care business, should contact this girl and work out a deal and make a series of her episodes and play them in mental health facilities, and also, maybe the Nature Channel could get this series and play them early and very late for a few hours a day.
          It is amazing how what she does, imparts such a "sigh" and a breath of fresh air deep within your soul when you just watch her simple life in progress.
          Recently i had someone who is '73 yrs old watch just one......And after it was over she told me....."that is so relaxing and calming..... is there more ""
          And that is just 5 mins, one time.
          Its a beautiful thing.
          Last edited by AP_Lives; 03-13-2019, 04:00 PM.

Comment

you said sucked deeply...
            Originally posted by isaac42;n32240445

Voltan is correct.

Comment

My parents dayad
              It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
              Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton
              When the wise man points to the stars, the fool looks at the finger~Confucius

Comment

Working...
              X