No announcement yet.

Kinda burnt out on this whole forum thing

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda burnt out on this whole forum thing

Maybe you've noticed---maybe not---I haven't been all that active on HC lately.

Bottom line, I'm getting sick of dealing with bullsh!t and cheap-sh!t crap.

My particular reality has been fairly DOWN TO IT lately. I don't have much tolerance for nonsense and balderdash. Running out of patience for people's idiocy.

So if I'm not around much, PLEASE don't PM me and ask me why I don't come around (yes, that happens a lot).
    I not only resent the allegation, I resent the alligator!

Think happy thoughts, it's good to be alive.
    It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
    Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton
    When the wise man points to the stars, the fool looks at the finger~Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by tuco View Post
      Incense and peppermints
      I not only resent the allegation, I resent the alligator!

Comment

Breaks are good.

Comment

Dano, you have a lot on your plate, and nonsense and balderdash are pretty much our stock in trade around here. Do what you need to do.
          Last edited by isaac42; 03-08-2019, 01:17 PM.
          "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
          -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
          -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
          -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
          -- Theodore White

Comment

Originally posted by Danocoustic View Post

Incense and peppermints
            It could be worse, you could be Jussie Smollette
            Last edited by tuco; 03-08-2019, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Everyone needs lil break now and then.

Stop in from time to time and spend less time on the net.
              Take care of your wife and yourself.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

I clock out sometimes in other stuff like social media. HC doesn't make me near as crazy as more real world stuff. I'm totally convinced the whole world is run by angry chimps. I'm also totally convinced we're all being manipulated by puppet masters and nobody is telling the truth. So titties and guitars is a welcome relief in my lonely mind.
                https://media.giphy.com/media/FefeclRDem7II/giphy.gif

I has a new signiture gif bitches

Comment

Taking care of yourself and your wife are foremost in importance.
                  Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
                  Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Comment

Take comfort in knowing that most creatures on this planet are not like that.
                    It's only humans who gravitate toward nonsense and balderdash.
                    Last edited by Hoot Owl; 03-09-2019, 09:22 AM.
                    George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
                    Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

Forums are for goobers

Comment

People that post messages are tools.
                        https://media.giphy.com/media/FefeclRDem7II/giphy.gif

I has a new signiture gif bitches

Comment

Yup, your reality is as real as it gets. Can't escape that here but no need to let it take you down, either. I'm in a similar way at the moment and if I let it get to me it will show and affect my wife poorly. That won't happen and I take comfort in knowing I can still exercise mind over matter.
                          - The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule it. - H.L. Mencken

Citizens and Residents Of The United States and U.S Persons - USA PATRIOT Act Notice: You are hereby notified that under the provisions of the USA PATRIOT Act, you may be placed under electronic surveillance while viewing this or any other similar web site by intelligence or law enforcement agencies at any time or for any purpose for which they may deem fit, without your knowledge or permission and without the order or supervision of any court of law. As the provisions of the Act strictly prohibit, with fines and imprisonment, the managers of this site from disclosing such surveillance should it become known to us, you should assume that you are under surveillance while viewing this or any other similar web site, electronic mail or any other form of electronic communication related thereto.

Comment

Originally posted by tuco View Post
                            For some, yes, for others, no. Not everyone feels that way. Everyone has their own set of circumcision, or not.
                            Originally posted by MrKnobs
                            God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

Originally posted by Danocoustic View Post

Incense and peppermints
                              I drink peppermint tea. . . . . . . . . laced with fentynal. Puts me out in a few seconds.
                              Originally posted by MrKnobs
                              God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

Working...
                              X