No announcement yet.

My poor doggie

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My poor doggie

He got a distemper shot and a Lyme vaccine yesterday morning. The were going to give him something else too, but I said that was too much.

He might have a little dinerinah they said. Might is not the word.

Last night he was outside a lot. No sleep here.

They said in a few weeks he comes back for the second round of Lyme vaccine.

WFT. I guess the doggies need more and more vaccines these days.

He had breakfast and an early lunch.

He's gained about 6 needed pounds.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Dogs poo. That's what they do. That's ALL they do.

Workin' for the woman with money in her hand.

Comment

Originally posted by hammergjh View Post
      I'm finding that out. He pees twice as much.

My wife was just on the phone with the vet and went to get him some medicine. I guess the Lyme vaccine can be nasty.

Oh wait a minute he can do more too. You should see him lick his penis. After he does that, I tell him, to give the wife some puppy kisses.

Dawgs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeo View Post

I'm finding that out. He pees twice as much.

My wife was just on the phone with the vet and went to get him some medicine. I guess the Lyme vaccine can be nasty.

Oh wait a minute he can do more too. You should see him lick his penis. After he does that, I tell him, to give the wife some puppy kisses.

Dawgs.
        Always accompanied by big slurping sounds. Can't blame him I guess.
        Last edited by hammergjh; 03-07-2019, 12:21 PM.
        Workin' for the woman with money in her hand.

Comment

My poor doggie Luka, he was sick all day.

Not a good time for any of us.

I want him to have all his vaccines too. There's a second round of the vaccine. I'm not sure. He's gonna go outside a lot, so it's important, right?

The wife went to the vets and got him a clay paste ( he likes that), and a probiotic pill.

They said next time they will give him a Benadryl shot. The vet says he not having a reaction to the vaccine, but it's one of the side effects.

He's not fat and looked so hungry. The wife fixed him up some turkey and rice mix. He wasn't really supposed to have anything for tonight.

Hope he's better by tomorrow, as he has his first doggie training session on Saturday morning.

Cian was in the living room when Luka was laying on a blanket. Kallie is not even close to being there yet. She doing better, but this big doggie will be a long haul for her.

Comment

Knock on wood. I think we are on the mend.

Gave him 2 breakfasts this morning spaced 3 hours apart. Ground Turkey and rice, but no dog food.

Him is a hungry guy.

I'd hate to miss our first puppy training session on late Saturday mornin.

I'm not sure if we should we should even give him the second round of Lyme vaccine in a few weeks.

Anybody that sees this let me know what ya think.

Comment

It is pointless to not finish the Lyme vaccine series. Some pups take it in stride, some get 'teh skwirtz'...some puke for days...the first round is typically the worst round. If he still has 'teh skwirtz', skip the training session, he will just be a major distraction for the entire class.
              "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

Originally posted by daddymack View Post
                It is pointless to not finish the Lyme vaccine series. Some pups take it in stride, some get 'teh skwirtz'...some puke for days...the first round is typically the worst round. If he still has 'teh skwirtz', skip the training session, he will just be a major distraction for the entire class.
                That's what I was thinking. I hope he takes that second round better.

Comment

Originally posted by hammergjh View Post
                  It sure seems that way sometimes, doesn't it?

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
                  - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
                  - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
                  - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeo View Post
                    Knock on wood. I think we are on the mend.

Gave him 2 breakfasts this morning spaced 3 hours apart. Ground Turkey and rice, but no dog food.

Him is a hungry guy.

I'd hate to miss our first puppy training session on late Saturday mornin.

I'm not sure if we should we should even give him the second round of Lyme vaccine in a few weeks.

Anybody that sees this let me know what ya think.

Don't become an Antivaxer, you will explode the internet
                    It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
                    Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton
                    When the wise man points to the stars, the fool looks at the finger~Confucius

Comment

You're being played, Mikeo.

Dogs that live indoors and are closely monitored have very little chance of contracting Lyme's disease.

But they'll sell you vaccines and sh!t anyway.

Your dog doesn't run loose out in tick territory. If it GOT ticks, you'd discover and remove them before any damage could be done.

Just another scam.
                      I not only resent the allegation, I resent the alligator!

Comment

Sorry to hear about your doggie. Hope he's doing better soon. Doggie mojo heading your way.
                        Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
                        Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
                        Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
                        Member of the Schecter Society
                        Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Originally posted by Danocoustic View Post
                          You're being played, Mikeo.

Dogs that live indoors and are closely monitored have very little chance of contracting Lyme's disease.

But they'll sell you vaccines and sh!t anyway.

Your dog doesn't run loose out in tick territory. If it GOT ticks, you'd discover and remove them before any damage could be done.

Just another scam.

MIght be, but the vaccine isn't costly.

He's feeling better today.

Got a nice walk in.

Comment

human Lyme vaccine development has been problematic...

Comment

He's doing ok, so it looks like the pro puppy class is on at 11:30.

Comment

Working...
                              X