Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

phil, why did you ban me with no warning, no nothing, and then register on tooj and taunt me

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phil, why did you ban me with no warning, no nothing, and then register on tooj and taunt me

you engaged in worse behavior than you accused of me here

i’ve been bashing dano’s skull in regularly on the other open jam so it doesn’t really matter, but your conduct is despicable
    trainset wrote:Ill never forget you Z...Could do with a hand with shane and hobo later if you have any pointers

Originally posted by hobbenator View Post
    you engaged in worse behavior than you accused of me here

i’ve been bashing dano’s skull in regularly on the other open jam so it doesn’t really matter, but your conduct is despicable
    THIS is the ass-kicking you're gonna give Phil that you've been crowing about elsewhere?

wow

not wow

Fellow HCOJers and Phil, I'm a bit embarrassed by this. I almost feel like I should apologize for whatever role I may have played in such pathetic antics, but truly, I have no control over it.

PS---hobbernator---you can't hurt a Dutchman by hitting him in the head
    I not only resent the allegation, I resent the alligator!

Comment

I have never registered on TOJ. If someone is posting over there under my name, it isn’t me - and I would ask that their mods delete any account that someone else falsely registered under my name.

I don’t play games like that.

”Bashing someoene’s skull in” isn’t allowed here, so I’d suggest you don’t do that if you wish to continue to post here.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
      - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
      - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
      - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post
        I have never registered on TOJ. If someone is posting over there under my name, it isn’t me - and I would ask that their mods delete any account that someone else falsely registered under my name.

”Bashing someoene’s skull in” isn’t allowed here, so I’d suggest you don’t do that if you wish to continue to post here.
        All are not huntsmen who blow the huntsman's horn
        By the look of this one, we've not much to fear
        -Genesis, "Squonk"

Comment

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post

if you went , i would’ve went , and that would’ve been it

i’m not satisfied with this
          trainset wrote:Ill never forget you Z...Could do with a hand with shane and hobo later if you have any pointers

Comment

Originally posted by Danocoustic View Post

THIS is the ass-kicking you're gonna give Phil that you've been crowing about elsewhere?

wow

not wow

Fellow HCOJers and Phil, I'm a bit embarrassed by this. I almost feel like I should apologize for whatever role I may have played in such pathetic antics, but truly, I have no control over it.

PS---hobbernator---you can't hurt a Dutchman by hitting him in the head

you lied about reporting me and your lying about this, liar

Comment

Originally posted by hobbenator View Post

you lied about reporting me and your lying about this, liar
              What---did I say I didn't report you?---cuz I damned sure did, and I said so!

Not gonna go into what was said elsewhere.

Comment

Comment

Sounds like TOJ needs some Drano, it’s backing up again
                  Last edited by tuco; 02-25-2019, 10:42 AM.
                  It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
                  Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton
                  When the wise man points to the stars, the fool looks at the finger~Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by tuco View Post
                    Sounds like TOJ needs some Drano, it’s backing up again
                    You think?

I can vouch that Phil doesn't go there. We try to do a good job moderating here. We don't always get it right, but it is a music forum for musicians and there happens to be a political area for those threads to stay out of the (say) guitar forums. That said, we can all use a dose of adulting around here from time to time. More meaningful posts and less keyboard cowboys.
                    Keeping the Harmony at Harmony Central

Comment

Working...
                    X