Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol Mort permabanned me from his little TOJ

I accurately call out Dano for his legit stolen honor crap, Dano responds with a post far worse than mine, and somehow Mort decides I was the one who needed the permaban.

​​​​Mort, you are so full of crap.

What happens over at TOOJ stays at the TOOJ.
    Although some members here post at both forums, you must remember this is not TOOJ.

We tend not to call anyone out over here. That's like looking for a fight imho.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeo View Post
      What happens over at TOOJ stays at the TOOJ.
      Although some members here post at both forums, you must remember this is not TOOJ.

We tend not to call anyone out over here. That's like looking for a fight imho.

lol you really need this place

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hinge View Post

lol you really need this place
        so youre poasting here because you dont need this place? youre either confused or conflicted... possibly projecting?

mebbe all of teh above?

sheeit man... you dint even get yer bait back...
        Originally posted by isaac42;n32240445

Voltan is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hinge View Post
          I accurately call out Dano for his legit stolen honor crap, Dano responds with a post far worse than mine, and somehow Mort decides I was the one who needed the permaban.

​​​​Mort, you are so full of crap.
          If you don’t want to suffer the same fate here, then I suggest you don’t start any more call out threads or make personal attacks on other forum members. IOW - follow the rules.

Thread closed.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
          - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
          - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
          - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Working...
          X