Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you ever witness a wardrobe malfunction in person?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you ever witness a wardrobe malfunction in person?

?? ??
    Originally posted by MrKnobs
    God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Well yes, I have.

Had a few gf's that their bras unsnapped ( happens with front closing type and big boobs), and my wife garter belt came undone ( the stocking part) once when we were out in public.

I tell them all that being a hot sexy b!@ch is a lot of work.

My wife at one time would have done 6" high heels. Then she'd bitch about how much her feet and hips hurt. I have had other long term gals that like shorter heels and one chick I date who was pretty tall, she always wore flats. Dated a few gals with real unaltered DD cups. Top button on a shirt can be stressed to the limits there.

My wife these days, likes a chunkier sole, cause she's got a man.

I really never dates bad women. I was just a crappy boyfriend. Chicks actually dig crappy boyfriends.

The way I figured it chicks come and go, but a good guitar will last you a lifetime.

If you don't believe me, look at how long Springsteen and Keef had had those teles, and Clapton played blackie.

With wardrobe malfunctions, I'm a Mr. Fix or Mr. adjust it for a gal. That's where I shine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	33a57166-b978-4025-895f-26f3dfbe10aa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	159.5 KB
ID:	32476713

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeo View Post
      Well yes, I have.

Had a few gf's that their bras unsnapped ( happens with front closing type and big boobs), and my wife garter belt came undone ( the stocking part) once when we were out in public.

I tell them all that being a hot sexy b!@ch is a lot of work.

My wife at one time would have done 6" high heels. Then she'd bitch about how much her feet and hips hurt. I have had other long term gals that like shorter heels and one chick I date who was pretty tall, she always wore flats. Dated a few gals with real unaltered DD cups. Top button on a shirt can be stressed to the limits there.

My wife these days, likes a chunkier sole, cause she's got a man.

I really never dates bad women. I was just a crappy boyfriend. Chicks actually dig crappy boyfriends.

The way I figured it chicks come and go, but a good guitar will last you a lifetime.

If you don't believe me, look at how long Springsteen and Keef had had those teles, and Clapton played blackie.

With wardrobe malfunctions, I'm a Mr. Fix or Mr. adjust it for a gal. That's where I shine.

I've had my 68 Tele since before my first GF. It's stayed with me through about 30 wymenz and 2 wives.

I went out with this chick for a few months and she seemed to have various wardrobe malfunctions in public. She would wear a one piece bathing suit and then one of the shoulder straps would come down, and the next thing you know, one of the twins was out for some sunshine. She was completely obliviously to it. . well, oblivious to a lot of things. We were at another couple's house and the swimsuit thing happened in front of the couple, and the wife told her to put her top back on. She really didn't know she was showing. When the wife said that, she said "I don't care. I'm not shy". Yeh, she was a wackbird of a chick. I could tell the hubby didn't mind the optics at all.
      Last edited by Cornholio Farquarth III; 02-16-2019, 10:32 PM.

Comment

I dated 2 gals that were curvy like Jane Russell. Nice.
        My wife has the Jane Mansfield curves. Not so much bottom end, like Mansfield. Nice.

Back in the 70's and 80's those gals wanted to be thin model types. I told them, you were just born 40 years too late.

Personally I was never chick crazy and wasn't type that wanted to sleep with everything willin and breathin. Even my wife had to chase me around a bit, as I asked about her friend she was with. Hey, you big nummy focus on this in front of you, I'm gonna give youw at you need, not what you think you might want.

Back then I was thinking I might be a pro musician, so I needed a gal with a good paying job, with the ability to be lone a lot and possibly raise my kids.

Dated a few RN nurses. Which I recommend. They are very good at balancing life. I don't want to think about crap like insurance and if the electric bill is paid.

And I don't give a damn about a greenback-a dollar
        Spend it fast as I can
        For a wailin' song and a good guitar
        The only things that I understand
        The only things that I understand

Comment

I missed a chance to date this hot RN chick who I met online. She was both sweet AND gorgeous . She was about 10 years my junior. The problem was she was hung up on the fact that I didn't have any kids. She couldn't fathom that people actually choose to be child free. So in her mind, for some reason, this was a deal breaker.

I normally would not bother with a chick with kids as it's just another layer of bull s!!t and hassle, but Mr. Peener was convincing me it would have been worth it. .

Comment

I got close once. When daughter DeepEtte was still in high school the PTO would rent the local community center for a graduation party and I was one of the chaperones. One young lady hadn't bothered to change and tried playing volleyball in a strapless top. Every once in a while she had to stop and tug at her top to keep it from falling down around her waist.
            Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
            Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
            Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
            Member of the Schecter Society
            Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Years ago we (my son's mother and I) chummed around a lot with this couple, Marty and Denise. It was summertime and she always wore this tiny bikini top. Her titties were constantly popping out of it. She was a petite gal with perky little boobs and constantly niff stipples. We were always very admiring and complimentary---and she kept wearing it. I think she liked to show us her titties "accidentally".

Bless you, Denise, wherever you are today
              I not only resent the allegation, I resent the alligator!

Comment

Originally posted by Danocoustic View Post
                Years ago we (my son's mother and I) chummed around a lot with this couple, Marty and Denise. It was summertime and she always wore this tiny bikini top. Her titties were constantly popping out of it. She was a petite gal with perky little boobs and constantly niff stipples. We were always very admiring and complimentary---and she kept wearing it. I think she liked to show us her titties "accidentally".

Bless you, Denise, wherever you are today
                God bless small gals with nice boobs.
                And fat bottom girls too.

Comment

Working...
                X