Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Geography of Metal.

It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
    Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton
    When the wise man points to the stars, the fool looks at the finger~Confucius

I was never a big fan of metal, but I like the pop rocker hair metal bands.

I don't want you to think that your posted video was not watched, nor your post in vain.

I'm actually gonna watch the video again and check out a few of those bands.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

I would like Finland because metal is played everywhere, but I would not like it because the temp hovers around 32 from November through March and the summer is brief only getting to about 62.

I need to think about moving from the frigid northeast sh!thhole I live in now. I don't know that I have many years left with my undiagnosed conditions and I don't want to continue to waste half a year hunkered down inside when I could be enjoying the outdoors more with the limited time I have left .
      Originally posted by MrKnobs
      God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

I still haven't figured out where to move. Florida is too buggy and foreign. Arizona can be extremely hot at the lower levels, so I would have to live a higher more temperate level. Everything on the west coast is either too expensive or too wacko in their thinking.
        Originally posted by MrKnobs
        God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

Originally posted by Cornholio Farquarth III View Post
          I still haven't figured out where to move. Florida is too buggy and foreign. Arizona can be extremely hot at the lower levels, so I would have to live a higher more temperate level. Everything on the west coast is either too expensive or too wacko in their thinking.
          My sister in law lived in FLA, and my wife went to visit her back in the day. Hot and muggy. So hot in muggy that everyone cometh out at night and says inside in the day.

No matter where you move to there are disadvantages. Could be the high cost of living, buying a house, taxes, the cold weather, the hot weather, hurricanes, earthquakes, mudslides, too much rain, to little rain, and the list goes on. I know of a local artist, who made his fortune in real estate here in the area. He lives in Mexico in the winter. He said he hates the cold, and hate property taxes.

Most unhappy folks are between the ages of 45-60 years old. I hear it gets better after that. Probably after that, it's acceptance, that's why folks are happy.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

I gotta say i can stand way more metal than those two guys touting it.
            Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

I'm pretty happy. I still get a fair bit of wanderlust, though. I thought that my wife and I would travel when I retired, but she no longer wants to.
              "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
              -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
              -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
              -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
              -- Theodore White

Comment

Originally posted by 1001gear View Post
                I gotta say i can stand way more metal than those two guys touting it.
                Yeah, Barbie is just doing a filler vid this week and the hair guy is into metal, so....
                It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
                Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton
                When the wise man points to the stars, the fool looks at the finger~Confucius

Comment

Working...
                X