No announcement yet.

Bought this, too

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"...you're welcome to leave."

You REALLY want to be the boss, don't you? Alas...you're not.

Howboutdat.
    I not only resent the allegation, I resent the alligator!

Comment

Originally posted by Danocoustic View Post
      "...you're welcome to leave."

You REALLY want to be the boss, don't you? Alas...you're not.

Howboutdat.
      Merely pointing out that you always have options. Making a suggestion again. If I didn't like the rules or if I just didn't like the place/people I'd leave. I haven't posted in HCPP in quite a while because I really don't like it there. No call for you to have your lip stuck out a quarter mile so now who's projecting?

Meanwhile, do you have any idea how juvenile you sound? "Shut up! You're not the boss of me!" If you can't participate as an adult, I'm through with you.
      Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
      Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
      Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
      Member of the Schecter Society
      Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Originally posted by DeepEnd View Post
        Merely pointing out that you always have options. Making a suggestion again. If I didn't like the rules or if I just didn't like the place/people I'd leave. I haven't posted in HCPP in quite a while because I really don't like it there. No call for you to have your lip stuck out a quarter mile so now who's projecting?

Meanwhile, do you have any idea how juvenile you sound? "Shut up! You're not the boss of me!" If you can't participate as an adult, I'm through with you.
        AGAIN---there you go, assuming the authority to tell others what to say or not say, assuming that what you would do or not do is the measure of what others should do or not do.

I'd say you've got a lot of gall to accuse anyone else of juvenile behavior. That is really rich. You can't have a disagreement without getting all snarky and superior. Just who do you think you are?

You're not through. You have to have the last word, always. I do admire your tenacity
        I not only resent the allegation, I resent the alligator!

Comment

Working...
        X