Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

John McCain, he gonna dieee.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • John McCain, he gonna dieee.

    John McCain discontinuing treatment for brain cancer, family says

    "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
    -- Bob Parks

    "A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
    -- Oscar Wilde

    "No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
    -- Oscar Wilde

    "It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
    -- Theodore White

  • #2
    McCain actually has some integrity for a republican senator. Some. He famously hugged Dubyah after he was trashed with false rumors by him of fathering black babies during their presidential run and had to pull out of the race. So he ate some crow and supported the front runner Bush. I'll never forget that.

    But McCain is a hero in all sense of the word. He has served his country honorably for decades.
    Workin' for the woman with money in her hand.

    Comment


    • #3
      Trumpettes are calling McCain a traitor now.
      "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
      -- Bob Parks

      "A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
      -- Oscar Wilde

      "No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
      -- Oscar Wilde

      "It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
      -- Theodore White

      Comment


      • #4
        I like heroes who don't die
        Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend
        Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read
        -Groucho Marx

        Comment


        • #5
          He's one of the good ones. I often disagree with him and I'll never forgive him for Sarah Palin but I respect him. Not many of his caliber left.
          Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
          Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
          Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
          Member of the Schecter Society
          Person-2-Person on the Web

          Comment


          • #6
            Might be time to call my buddy Paul Babeau a call. He might need a campaign manager. Paul and I worked on a few Mass campaigns.



            A catastrophic fire aboard the aircraft carrier USS Forrestal in 1967 that killed 134 sailors and injured 161 was caused by reckless behavior on the part of then-Navy pilot John McCain.

            The ship survived, but with damage exceeding US$72 million, not including the damage to aircraft.

            Shot down in his Jet at a cost of 2-3 million a pop.



            _____________________________________
            Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

            Join Date: Aug 2001
            Location: N. Adams, MA USA
            Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

            Comment


            • #7
              Dead
              _____________________________________
              Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

              Join Date: Aug 2001
              Location: N. Adams, MA USA
              Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

              Comment


              • #8
                Last edited by Balthazar Munoz; 08-25-2018, 07:03 PM.
                ________________________________________________
                DONALD TRUMP-PRESIDENT OF THE NEW KNIGHTED SNAKES OF AMERICA.

                Comment


                • #9
                  WOW! That was quick. RIP John.
                  Originally posted by MrKnobs
                  God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    May he rest in peace. He was a tireless advocate for the countries Armed Forces, both active and retired. Abscam and Sarah Palin were blemishes on his career. He showed bravery beyond the pale in Viet Nam. He didn't like Trump, made no secret about it.
                    I respected him, and I hope the end came without too much pain or regret.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      AND HE INCINERATED 134 SAILORS BY BEING A HOTSHOT..
                      Last edited by Balthazar Munoz; 08-25-2018, 09:57 PM.
                      ________________________________________________
                      DONALD TRUMP-PRESIDENT OF THE NEW KNIGHTED SNAKES OF AMERICA.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mikeo View Post
                        Might be time to call my buddy Paul Babeau a call. He might need a campaign manager. Paul and I worked on a few Mass campaigns.



                        A catastrophic fire aboard the aircraft carrier USS Forrestal in 1967 that killed 134 sailors and injured 161 was caused by reckless behavior on the part of then-Navy pilot John McCain.

                        The ship survived, but with damage exceeding US$72 million, not including the damage to aircraft.

                        Shot down in his Jet at a cost of 2-3 million a pop.



                        Thoroughly debunked horsesh!t.

                        Keep believin' that Natl Enquirer-quality crap.
                        Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend
                        Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read
                        -Groucho Marx

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Is it any quinky dink that murderer Fat Ted Kennedy died on the same day as John McCain.

                          _____________________________________
                          Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

                          Join Date: Aug 2001
                          Location: N. Adams, MA USA
                          Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by AlamoJoe View Post
                            May he rest in peace. He was a tireless advocate for the countries Armed Forces, both active and retired. Abscam and Sarah Palin were blemishes on his career. He showed bravery beyond the pale in Viet Nam. He didn't like Trump, made no secret about it.
                            I respected him, and I hope the end came without too much pain or regret.
                            He was one of the few that commanded respect and admiration on both sides of the aisle.
                            Originally posted by MrKnobs
                            God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mikeo View Post
                              Is it any quinky dink that murderer Fat Ted Kennedy died on the same day as John McCain.
                              There are only 366 possible days to die in any given year. There's gonna be a lot of overlap.
                              "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
                              -- Bob Parks

                              "A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
                              -- Oscar Wilde

                              "No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
                              -- Oscar Wilde

                              "It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
                              -- Theodore White

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X