Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannabis convictions pre-legalization to be overturned in Cali.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannabis convictions pre-legalization to be overturned in Cali.

Just needs Jerry Brown's sig and that's all.
    California lawmakers just passed a bill that could overturn pre-legalization marijuana convictions dating back to the 1970s.
    It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
    Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton
    When the wise man points to the stars, the fool looks at the finger~Confucius

Nice, hope these folks learned a trade or sumpton in jail, like how to cook up some crack and maybe learn to sell heroin. Not much cash flow in weed these days, now that the government has cut into the biz.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeo View Post
      Nice, hope these folks learned a trade or sumpton in jail, like how to cook up some crack and maybe learn to sell heroin. Not much cash flow in weed these days, now that the government has cut into the biz.

Now I have no idea where I could get illegal weed, and haven't for years.
      I quit smoking weed when I turned 30, and didn't start again until after it
      was legal for medicinal use, and I've always had a card.
      It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
      Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton
      When the wise man points to the stars, the fool looks at the finger~Confucius

Comment

Some people will be released and some will just have shortened sentences, as they are serving time for multiple crimes, which is the norm for drug addicts. Recidivism rates are high and many will just end up back in prison for something else anyway.
        Originally posted by MrKnobs
        God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

Legal pot is going to generate billions in new tax revenue for states. It's going to be a tax bonanza even for the feds who still characterize it as dangerous as smack.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.23b82553b141

Workin' for the woman with money in her hand.

Comment

When I was at Boeing in about 2001, there was an engineer there who’s home, land and vehicles were seized by the state of Washington because he had something like 4 pot plants growing on his property (in addition of course to being jailed and losing hi job. Imagine how he feels now that it is legal there
            Thanks, and rock on!

Comment

Working...
            X