Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spacecommando you like messing with the guitar.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spacecommando you like messing with the guitar.

See that you can do with this one. I haven't come up with a clever chorus yet, but you might have something in head floating around.
    It's about being bullied at the bus stop.
    Could have come out a number of ways, let your juices flow and see what you can do. I do the same on, my end.

We can mess with some more wording, later. I hate vulgarity in songs and swearing doesn't go over well.
    Work on a chorus, chords or a riff, and see what gives.

Here it I don't have an actual title yet.

Revenge (the best medicine). Mikeo August 12, 2018

Every been bullied by some dick in your class
    Well I tell you how I got over that **************** real fast
    Came up with a master plan, to cut him down to size
    Come Monday morning, the mothers gonna die.

Didn’t tell my mom, didn't tell anyone
    Went to the closet, to grab the old mans gun
    Load one in the chamber, fill up the clip.
    That’s how you handle a dick like this

You'd probably thought I’d go to jail, but I ain’t 18
    But I’ll be walking out the
    doors in 4 years scot- free
    Learn a trade, learn to write and read,
    In hand, with my GED

So Monday
    mornin came around, I'm just hanging at the bus stop
    Same old crap, that **************** ain’t never gonna stop
    You
    want see that mother go down
    kicked him in the nuts, now's he’s rolled to the ground

Every been bullied by some a dick in your class
    Well I tell, you ain’t
    alone , cause I have
    Revenge is the best, you’ll ever have, Jack
    The bitch about it
    all, is the mother f!@kin payback

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Revenge fantasies fuel my rage. I was a victim when I was in school. Bullies suck.
    Workin' for the woman with money in her hand.

Comment

Originally posted by hammergjh View Post
      Revenge fantasies fuel my rage. I was a victim when I was in school. Bullies suck.
      There ya go

You might have some input on this.

Feel free to post anything.
      We might come up with something.

I had a bigger kid pick on me at the bus stop in Kindergarten.
      Told one of the bigger guys in y neighborhood about it didn't last to long after that. Scarier was this big as German Shepard I had to walk buy everyday. Never tied up, but I could feel his bark vibrate my little bones. One day I clocked him with my lunchbox right in the snout. He yelp a bit, and it a few more times, but Sheppards are quick learner I tell ya.

I had a little back that day.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	a451f824c6baa509b821f27c943528d2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	570.1 KB
ID:	32295888

In HS I could hold my own even with seniors I played football for a year.
      I told Bill who was senior tackle that he was so dumb, he'd be working for me soon. He was so slow, I jumped out of the way and he goes crashing to the ground. He had no hope for the Pros either. That's what the don't send the scout here, you're ruining it for all of us.

All those guys were in my Technical drafting class too, we had a lot of fun.

Comment

I was bullied too. Especially in 7th and 8th. They wouldn't let the school pass the failing kids up to High School unless they could pass a proficiency test so they were backed up with 15 year olds waiting for their birthday. They're all dead now. One of them was a black rapist who almost got lynched and hung but the sheriff wanted full credit for the arrest so he protected him, so he went to prison. In High School there was a group of mean guys that were after me and some of them were in their 20's. One guy was AWOL from the Navy. Those guys would have murdered me if they could have caught me. They ruined our after after graduation party and stole our beer. Again, most of them are dead and had very rough lives.
        https://media1.tenor.com/images/b5a9...itemid=5785816

Comment

Guns and revenge against bullies are a very touchy subject around the schools. We had a close call just a few miles away at Paw Paw High School. The kid's own mother turned him in and he was ready to do it. He had stashed guns and bombs around the school. They arrested him the day he planned to carry it out. He has mild autism.
          https://media1.tenor.com/images/b5a9...itemid=5785816

Comment

Oddly enough, I was bullied in school too--kicked, threatened, had stuff stolen from my gym locker--but I never went past fantasizing. I suspect most of us fantasize about payback occasionally but sane people don't let it go beyond that and don't dwell on it. Reporting the miscreants did no good whatsoever. At one point, the principal of my high school told me there was no such student as one of my tormentors so he couldn't help me. Yeah, please don't check to see who else is in my PE class or talk to the coach, cause you might find a similar name, just assume I'm making it all up. If that's what happens now, it's no wonder kids take matters into their own hands.
            Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
            Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
            Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
            Member of the Schecter Society
            Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Originally posted by DeepEnd View Post
              Oddly enough, I was bullied in school too--kicked, threatened, had stuff stolen from my gym locker--but I never went past fantasizing. I suspect most of us fantasize about payback occasionally but sane people don't let it go beyond that and don't dwell on it. Reporting the miscreants did no good whatsoever. At one point, the principal of my high school told me there was no such student as one of my tormentors so he couldn't help me. Yeah, please don't check to see who else is in my PE class or talk to the coach, cause you might find a similar name, just assume I'm making it all up. If that's what happens now, it's no wonder kids take matters into their own hands.
              Damn right. I like writing songs. It comes easily to me.

Get in there in the writing process.

Did they hang you by your undies from the locker? I hate when that happens. Gave me a serious wedgy.

Something About Happens when we talk.
              If you have never seen Lucinda in concert, do yourself a favor and treat yourself and the wife to a Lucinda night out. I have seen her 2-3 times. She's 65 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeo View Post
                . . . Did they hang you by your undies from the locker? I hate when that happens. Gave me a serious wedgy. . . .
                No. They stole my underwear a couple of times and a few times they just left the locker wide open so I'd know they'd gotten into it. Naturally, the coach assumed I'd simply left it unlocked. Riiight. Because these are just kids and they can't pick a simple combination lock. Because if it's just me being careless you don't need to investigate and nobody is responsible, and you can simply wash your hands of it and not do your job. Thank goodness you're not a cop, coach. We'd be the murder capital of the state.
                Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
                Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
                Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
                Member of the Schecter Society
                Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUmGyA0k6wM[/VIDEO

schools is just about to start, bring back the classic wedge. The atomic wedge is really cool.

Click image for larger version

Name:	atomic-wedgie-ibankcoin.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	32296099

Comment

Working...
                  X