Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a nice day to catch up on some

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What a nice day to catch up on some

    Extra sleep. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    Kinda cool and a rainy out.

    Lazy day

    _____________________________________
    Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

    Join Date: Aug 2001
    Location: N. Adams, MA USA
    Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

  • #2
    I'm just waking back up

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Danocoustic View Post
      I'm just waking back up
      Nice

      That's kinda what I did too.

      Same with the wife. The cats are still hunkered down and we probably won't we much activity from them to they get hungry later on.



      _____________________________________
      Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

      Join Date: Aug 2001
      Location: N. Adams, MA USA
      Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mikeo View Post

        Nice

        That's kinda what I did too.

        Same with the wife. The cats are still hunkered down and we probably won't we much activity from them to they get hungry later on.


        Your typing often cracks me up.

        Never change, Mike
        Last edited by Danocoustic; 05-12-2018, 11:49 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Danocoustic View Post

          Your typing often cracks me up.

          Never change, Mike
          I hear ya, Dan.
          I think my eyes are getting bad these days. So computer tired. I am now signed up for Grammarly, which might help me out.

          Seems like cheating readers are not helping.
          _____________________________________
          Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

          Join Date: Aug 2001
          Location: N. Adams, MA USA
          Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mikeo View Post

            I hear ya, Dan.
            I think my eyes are getting bad these days. So computer tired. I am now signed up for Grammarly, which might help me out.

            Seems like cheating readers are not helping.
            Brudda, I got a pair here at the desk...a pair at my La-Z-Boy...a pair at the guitar bench...a pair in the plopatorium...and a pair I carry in my overalls.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Danocoustic View Post

              Brudda, I got a pair here at the desk...a pair at my La-Z-Boy...a pair at the guitar bench...a pair in the plopatorium...and a pair I carry in my overalls.
              I'll probably not far behind. I just have a couple of pairs at work. Everything these days is done on a computer. I'm not super happy with all this computer and desk sitting. It's not natural to me.
              _____________________________________
              Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

              Join Date: Aug 2001
              Location: N. Adams, MA USA
              Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

              Comment


              • #8
                I finally got some much needed catch up sleep last night. Completely wiped out from work stress and hauling , unloading, and placing 12 giant green arbs.

                More work agro on Friday, as I was busting my nut to prepare a presentation to the steering committee for tomorrow. One of my directors had a bunch of last minute edits for me to do. I told him I was only working a half day as my contract caps me at 40 hours a week and I had worked the majority of my hours earlier in the week. I told him I would do what I could until noon. So I scrambled, made all the changes and edits, and got it back to him. Then I logged off for the day.

                Being the conscientious fool that I am, I logged in again around 4pm. Here, he had hacked up the presentation, entering a lot of spelling errors, and then sent it off to his VP for final review. The VP tore it up and wanted major changes, and also commented on all the spelling errors. Then he emailed myself and another consultant asking if we could make all the changes and corrections before the Monday steering committee meeting. Yeh, like that's going to happen. F. . U. . . . !!!!!!
                Originally posted by MrKnobs
                God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

                Comment


                • #9
                  smoke some dope

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I got off to a slow start this morning, but just finished washing the cars. My wife's son is supposed to stop down early this afternoon. We are gonna put him to work for a few minutes. I need his brute strength. The guy ain't small, no need in me pulling a muscle or worse.
                    _____________________________________
                    Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

                    Join Date: Aug 2001
                    Location: N. Adams, MA USA
                    Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yesterday was a good day for sleeping for me too. I slept through my alarm and another two and a half hours plus. Woke up shortly after noon. The night before I had a hard time getting to sleep because I have a bad cold and the decongestants weren't doing much for it but they were giving me a dry mouth. I kept having to get up for a drink of water, which never happens under normal circumstances. The municipality where we live was having an electronics recycling event but it ended at noon so we missed it and we have a bunch of CF bulbs we can't get rid of.
                      Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
                      Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
                      Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
                      Member of the Schecter Society
                      Person-2-Person on the Web

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DeepEnd View Post
                        Yesterday was a good day for sleeping for me too. I slept through my alarm and another two and a half hours plus. Woke up shortly after noon. The night before I had a hard time getting to sleep because I have a bad cold and the decongestants weren't doing much for it but they were giving me a dry mouth. I kept having to get up for a drink of water, which never happens under normal circumstances. The municipality where we live was having an electronics recycling event but it ended at noon so we missed it and we have a bunch of CF bulbs we can't get rid of.
                        My wife and I did a few chores around the house today. I was very nice out.

                        I had a cough that started 2 weeks ago. It was pretty bad. I ended up at the doctor's office for cough medicine with codeine in it, which I only took at night. I ran out of the nighttime cough medicine a few days ago. which is fine, as the cough mostly gone now.



                        _____________________________________
                        Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

                        Join Date: Aug 2001
                        Location: N. Adams, MA USA
                        Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mikeo View Post
                          I got off to a slow start this morning, but just finished washing the cars. My wife's son is supposed to stop down early this afternoon. We are gonna put him to work for a few minutes. I need his brute strength. The guy ain't small, no need in me pulling a muscle or worse.
                          Put him to work. That's what kids are for. Besides, he should want to be extra nice on Mother's Day.
                          Originally posted by MrKnobs
                          God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X