X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Voltan

Do you have a flute like this?

https://media.giphy.com/media/FefeclRDem7II/giphy.gif

I has a new signiture gif bitches

i used to have one like that but your mom hasnt brought it back yet...
    Originally posted by isaac42;n32240445

Voltan is correct.

Comment

I know this gal that plays flute, and she has a collection of them like you would not believe. Metal, wood stuff, a couple of really big flutes that are sweet and mellow.

She will show up at the Celtic fiddle jam on Saturdays. I have not seen her in a while, because I stopped going.

My buddy Paul D. played too, but he passed from cancer last year.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

I wonder what 45 she's playing along with? That record player has the Iron Curtain look about it.

Comment

Our Organist/Music Director at church plays the flute. I'm impressed. She's very good. Our bass player started out on trumpet. I can't play anything that doesn't have frets.
          Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
          Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
          Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
          Member of the Schecter Society
          Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

my latest flute is a futujara... there are only three finger holes... think contrabass overtone flute.... this one is about 6 feet long... based on an ancient siberian shepherds flute its like wiring a theremin directly to your consciousness... like no interface... this one was interesting, no learning curve... i just picked it up and began playing it, rather it began playing me and i was just along for the ride.... this set up is a single trip from the car. roland street ex amp, flutes in a map type tube case, mics and cables in the flute case... with one more map tube i can add another 9 flutes to the mix and still have a free hand to open doors... https://soundcloud.com/stoneheart-1/solstice-moon i dont care for this one as much as the first recording... the recording is better but i like the other flute piece better... but it gives an idea of some of the things this flute will do... oh yes, totally improvised as i had owned this flute less than two hours at these recordings...

headphones!!! hard to hear whats really going on without them...
            Last edited by Voltan; 02-19-2018, 09:34 AM.
            Originally posted by isaac42;n32240445

Voltan is correct.

Comment

Working...
            X