Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your always on effect

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quadraverb. it's in the preamp loop; 99% of the time on the same patch.
    Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Pedals are for goobers
      It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
      Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton
      When the wise man points to the stars, the fool looks at the finger~Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeo View Post
        My Fender amps have real spring reverb too. The Marshall I have do not. I have a lil Gibson amp, with a volume control on it, so no nuthing on that one.

So do you like the Marshall?

The reverb pedal I have is nice, I will mostly use it at gigs, when I get lazy and what it all right in front of me and don't want to run the reverb/ trem foot switch.
        I liked the Marshall but I didn't end up buying it. I told the guy selling it I could probably replace the reverb tank, assuming it had one, or just buy a pedal if necessary, but he said he didn't want to take a chance on me not being happy and trying to return the amp.
        Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
        Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
        Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
        Member of the Schecter Society
        Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

It's my $ 11 Danelectro FAB distortion. It sounds better than my bandmate's expensive boooteeek pedal ( Wolf something ???? ) although, his pedal is made of metal and mine feels like a Mattel toy...but that's ok. 0:
          It's not about money or popularity , although some money would be nice.

Comment

I used to run my Roland SDE3000 almost all the time. Mostly for pseudo chorus , mild modulation, some doubling effects, etc. I also used it for longer delays, but it's difficult to switch settings live. This is more of a set it and forget it studio machine.
            Originally posted by MrKnobs
            God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

Originally posted by Cornholio Farquarth III View Post
              I used to run my Roland SDE3000 almost all the time. Mostly for pseudo chorus , mild modulation, some doubling effects, etc. I also used it for longer delays, but it's difficult to switch settings live. This is more of a set it and forget it studio machine.
              My main amp is a Roland Cube 80XL with a boatload of built-in effects but it's a pain to switch settings so I just leave the reverb on and ignore everything else. A friend has a Peavey Vypyr and he's constantly fiddling with it between songs. It drives me nuts.
              Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
              Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
              Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
              Member of the Schecter Society
              Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

i just picked up a little roland cube street ex... primarily to mic up my fujara. it has decent reverb and the delay, while not exceptionally controllable/tweakable, seems to fit my purposes just fine... for the fujara, the reverb is on even if only a touch but with this rig its been about a third or more on the dial... the delay has been fun but i need to set up the looper and just be done with it...

oh yeah, i ran the fujara through an octa bass pedal yesterday for fun... as a contrabass overtone flute, its already pretty low, but with the sensitivity set right on the pedal, it just drops an octave lower primary note on some of the bass chords you can set up on the flute...

on the gongs... no. no effects ever. nothing. NOTHING!
                Last edited by Voltan; 12-14-2017, 09:57 AM.
                Originally posted by isaac42;n32240445

Voltan is correct.

Comment

Lots of long, toan sucking cords.
                  Last edited by Cornholio Farquarth III; 09-16-2018, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Reverb. It's always on. I only use the one built into the amp. I have two pedals: a EH Soul Food overdrive and a Dunlop Crybaby. I use the overdrive pedal when I want overdrive at a normal house volume. Otherwise I play clean. The amp is too loud at breakup. I now have Tremolo built in and love that lush sound. But it's really a toy to play around with along with my wah pedal. All my gear are just toys, really. I'm not a working musician. I don't gig which is good because I'd starve.
                    Workin' for the woman with money in her hand.

Comment

ceiling fan
                      I not only resent the allegation, I resent the alligator!

Comment

• 1001gear
                        1001gear commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Pneumatic clipping.

Originally posted by tuco View Post
                      Pedals are for goobers
                      Yea. But, the looper pedal is just so much fun so I get a "g" rating.

I play clean. The acoustics I have are deeply rich in sustain and projection so I have to stay clean and roll off some of the mids and bass on the guitar channel or suffer the muddy. I balance the vox channel with a smidge of added reverb, which is an amp featured effect, through a Shure SM58.

Reverb is like a pacifier to me, though. It's sounds cool at the moment but most recordings don't benefit from it.
                      - The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule it. - H.L. Mencken

Citizens and Residents Of The United States and U.S Persons - USA PATRIOT Act Notice: You are hereby notified that under the provisions of the USA PATRIOT Act, you may be placed under electronic surveillance while viewing this or any other similar web site by intelligence or law enforcement agencies at any time or for any purpose for which they may deem fit, without your knowledge or permission and without the order or supervision of any court of law. As the provisions of the Act strictly prohibit, with fines and imprisonment, the managers of this site from disclosing such surveillance should it become known to us, you should assume that you are under surveillance while viewing this or any other similar web site, electronic mail or any other form of electronic communication related thereto.

Comment

Reverb makes crappy speakers sound good.
                        Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Line6 Pod

Comment

Originally posted by Cornholio Farquarth III View Post
                            Line6 Pod
                            Seriously.

On my pedal board, the fx that are always on are the volume pedal and the Radial Bones X.

Without them, no sound goes into the amp.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?id=32118653&d=1513116455.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	157.3 KB
ID:	32477521

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Working...
                            X