Collapse
No announcement yet.

A man's home is his..

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a equal opportunity pooper...If I gotta go, one hole is as good as another.

Comment

whilst camping/sleeping in a tent
      go make a cat hole with heel of yer boot
      then ahh business cover with
      woods duff

Comment

• Danocoustic
        Danocoustic commented
        Editing a comment
        I use(d) a little trowel. Too much DanO poo for bootheel hole. Then burned paper in hole and covered.

Originally posted by nice keetee View Post
      whilst camping/sleeping in a tent
      go make a cat hole with heel of yer boot
      then ahh business cover with
      woods duff
      I like to wait until everyone else is asleep, then I go and find a shoe that someone took off. I do the deed in the shoe. The following morning there is lots of entertainment around this and the finger pointing starts. .
      Originally posted by MrKnobs
      God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

Originally posted by Cornholio Farquarth III View Post

I like to wait until everyone else is asleep, then I go and find a shoe that someone took off. I do the deed in the shoe. The following morning there is lots of entertainment around this and the finger pointing starts. .
        My ex-wife's cat pooped in one of my civvie shoes just before I deployed on a WestPac cruise. Didn't find it until port call at Pearl

Comment

Originally posted by Cornholio Farquarth III View Post

That's not very nice. I'd be tempted to beat someone's ass if I caught them doing that.

Comment

Unrelated to the original topic but a shoe story. My friend Joe and I were coming back from the beach one day and stopped about half way to get gas. The next morning he calls me up freaking out and says he can't find his wallet. So assuming he left it at that gas station I went with him and we drove 100 miles back to that gas station to ask about it and look for it. No luck. The following morning after he had already cancelled all his credit cards he calls me back and had found the wallet in a shoe in his closet. It had fallen out and landed there when he took his pants off after getting home from the beach and hung them up.
            Last edited by Anagram; 05-10-2018, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Segue to the original storyline...

Tax writeoff.

Comment

Originally posted by grayhame View Post
                Segue to the original storyline...

Tax writeoff.
                Do the words STFU N00b hold meaning for you?

Comment

• grayhame
                  grayhame commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I remember when it did!

Originally posted by Anagram View Post
                Unrelated to the original topic but a shoe story. My friend Joe and I were coming back from the beach one day and stopped about half way to get gas. The next morning he calls me up freaking out and says he can't find his wallet. So assuming he left it at that gas station I went with him and we drove 100 miles back to that gas station to ask about it and look for it. No luck. The following morning after he had already cancelled all his credit cards he calls me back and had found the wallet in a shoe in his closet. It had fallen out and landed there when he took his pants off after getting home from the beach and hung them up.
                I lost my wallet once at a restaurant. I even went back to look for it. It's a total pia to cancel credit cards, get a new drivers license and all the other things that go with it.

One month later I get a call from the restaurant and they said my wallet had been in their safe for quite a while. Someone found it and stuck it in the safe.

The wallet was kinda cool and since has been retired.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

That's not very nice. I'd be tempted to beat someone's ass if I caught them doing that.
                  Another guy got blamed for it it. So the poop foot guy, put all kinds of smelly fish bait in the other guy's sleeping bag. All kinds of critters and bugs visited him during the night. And he jumped up yelling about stuff crawling on him.
                  Originally posted by MrKnobs
                  God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

You get points for being a good friend. Extra points for befriending a potato head.

Comment

Working...
                    X