Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you put in the "maybe" pile?

discuss

Joe
    Even though I knew it was coming, I was still in tears when she got blown up on the jet ski.

No one understands there is a passing lane, no one understands there is a speed limit you can exceed. - some chick on "Lost"

The questions remain: Where is Patrick McDermott, and what does Olivia Newton-John know about his disappearance? - tabloidbaby.com

Only 18% of Americans own passports and bother to travel outside of the US.

85% of US soldiers in Iraq believe that they are there to get revenge for 9/11.

"America is dumb. It's like a dumb puppy that has big teeth that can bite and hurt you, aggressive. My daughter is four, my boy is one. I'd like them to see America as a toy, a broken toy. Investigate it a little, check it out, get this feeling and then get out." - Johnny Depp

"France and the whole of Europe have a great culture and an amazing history. Most important thing though is that people there know how to live! In America they've forgotten all about it. I'm afraid that the American culture is a disaster." - Johnny Depp

shake it like a polaroid picture, uh huh - some horny Australian dude

Love notes from my female coworkers.

Terry D.
    Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKnobs
      Love notes from my female coworkers.

Terry D.

It's extremely ironic that your wife kinda "made" you go back to work, innit?

Joe
      Even though I knew it was coming, I was still in tears when she got blown up on the jet ski.

No one understands there is a passing lane, no one understands there is a speed limit you can exceed. - some chick on "Lost"

The questions remain: Where is Patrick McDermott, and what does Olivia Newton-John know about his disappearance? - tabloidbaby.com

Only 18% of Americans own passports and bother to travel outside of the US.

85% of US soldiers in Iraq believe that they are there to get revenge for 9/11.

"America is dumb. It's like a dumb puppy that has big teeth that can bite and hurt you, aggressive. My daughter is four, my boy is one. I'd like them to see America as a toy, a broken toy. Investigate it a little, check it out, get this feeling and then get out." - Johnny Depp

"France and the whole of Europe have a great culture and an amazing history. Most important thing though is that people there know how to live! In America they've forgotten all about it. I'm afraid that the American culture is a disaster." - Johnny Depp

shake it like a polaroid picture, uh huh - some horny Australian dude

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeatButcher

It's extremely ironic that your wife kinda "made" you go back to work, innit?

Joe

See, YOU understand.

Terry D.
        Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

Life after death.
          A non-physical world.
          Love.
          Intrinsically more valuable artistic expression.
          (Everybody knows this is nowhere)

Comment

My life, or what passes for one.

Comment

I need to get rid of the damn maybe pile !

*puts note on the getridof pile*

Comment

Working...
              X