No announcement yet.

Here's what I want to come with the nintendo revolution

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's what I want to come with the nintendo revolution

I want them to make a massive mind blowing Mario 2-D adventure. It could be called, "SUPER MARIO UNIVERSE!" I'm talking 500 levels with warps and underwater swimming. I want leaves for flying. And turtles. LOTS of turtles. Mushrooms, bo-bombs, Side quests, planets, caves, B-running and fireballs. Lots of friend and TONS of enemies. I don't want yoshi ANYWHERE near this game! He's like the jar jar binks of the mario world. You can play as either Mario or Luigi. There could even be time travel. And bring back some of those bosses from Super mario 2. They were WAY cooler than Bowsers kids.

But it has to stay 2-D. Sure, they can makes it look good, but I don't want any mario 3-D matrix-style **************** going on.

And duck hunt. I also want duck hunt.
    "ugh"

-Terry D.

As long as it comes with an inflatable doll I'm happy...
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacopo_Belbo
      As long as it comes with an inflatable doll I'm happy...
      And she looks like princess toadstool
      "ugh"

-Terry D.

Comment

Originally posted by pondo sinatra
        And she looks like princess toadstool

I'd do her...

Twice...
        The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Comment

I'd do her...

Twice...
          The girl frickin' HOVERS!
          "ugh"

-Terry D.

Comment

Originally posted by pondo sinatra
            The girl frickin' HOVERS!

Hell, I'd do Luigi if I was drunk enough and he'd shave that freaking moustache...

Comment

Hell, I'd do Luigi if I was drunk enough and he'd shave that freaking moustache...
              err....
              "ugh"

-Terry D.

Comment

I'm totally with ya on the 2-D mario game thing. First of all, I think it would be totally ballsy, which is kinda the point of this 'revolution' stuff, and it could be like the ultimate mario game of all time.

Maybe they could do kinda pseudo 3-D, with lots of 3-D graphics, but with 2-D sidescroller gameplay - ya know, so they could have some parts where ****************'s flying at you from the background, and ya gotta jump on it and stuff.

somebody needs to get ahold of maiyamoto, or whatever his name is.

halcyo

Comment

Originally posted by halcyo
                  I'm totally with ya on the 2-D mario game thing. First of all, I think it would be totally ballsy, which is kinda the point of this 'revolution' stuff, and it could be like the ultimate mario game of all time.

Maybe they could do kinda pseudo 3-D, with lots of 3-D graphics, but with 2-D sidescroller gameplay - ya know, so they could have some parts where ****************'s flying at you from the background, and ya gotta jump on it and stuff.

somebody needs to get ahold of maiyamoto, or whatever his name is.

halcyo
                  I know!

I'm thinking that it needs to be somewhat free roaming. Like there's a universe of 2-D worlds that he can explore. I would like it if there were multiple missions and ****************. It needs sidequests. But at the same time, it can't be RPG. I don't want any of this "building up strength" ****************.

He's small. He get's a mushroom. He's big. That's how it works. I want basic controls. Sure, he can have unique power ups for a situation (like the frog suit in SMB3) but I don't want things too extravegant.
                  "ugh"

-Terry D.

Comment

Oh and my own special request for this game:

I want it to start out on the 1st level as Mario 1. Same graphics and everything. But as the level goes, the graphics get better until something goes horribly wrong (some massive Bowser attack over all of mushroom kingdom) and the game really takes off.

That, would be badass.
                    "ugh"

-Terry D.

Comment

When I was a kid I used to write letters to Nintendo with ideas for games. I received a response towards the end of the NES thanking me for my suggestions. I was rather stunned by that.

Comment

Sounds like you're stuck in the past man.

Me too....I became disillusioned with mario when he went 3d TOO MANY DIMENSIONS!

Get back to the roots mang
                        (Everybody knows this is nowhere)

Comment

Originally posted by nasum
                          When I was a kid I used to write letters to Nintendo with ideas for games. I received a response towards the end of the NES thanking me for my suggestions. I was rather stunned by that.

hey me too!!!

i sent them a letter one time saying that there should be a game where your this dude in medieval times and you go around solving puzzles and rescue a princess.....

......i don't know if they ever made it though...

Comment

Originally posted by Craq

hey me too!!!

i sent them a letter one time saying that there should be a game where your this dude in medieval times and you go around solving puzzles and rescue a princess.....

......i don't know if they ever made it though...

I once drafted a jet fighter for GI JOE called the nightengale. A year later they brought out the raven that was strangely similar to my design. It even had the cool small fighter jet that attached to the back.
                            "ugh"

-Terry D.

Comment

Working...
                            X