Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which next generation console are you getting?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which next generation console are you getting?

I'm getting a Nintendo Revolution.
    Janitor for the Mazi Bee Militia

Guitars: Karera lp copy semi hollow cherry sunburst, Ibanez jet king ivory
    Other: p bass copy, radioshack keyboard
    Amps: ibanez bass amp, 10 watts (borrowed), no name bass amp 120 watts 15 inch speaker, peavey envoy 110 30 watt amp, peavey rage 110 12 watt amp
    Effects:boss ds1, boss bf-2, crybaby wah
    rig: instrument to ds-1 to bf-2 to wah to peavey envoy 110 split to the big no name bass amp

Nintendo is the D student of the Video games world.

Comment

Good for you.
      The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by GPAAI
        Is Mario Bros still around?

Yup, he's delivering pizzas in Brooklyn.
        The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Comment

I'll buy a 360 when someone hacks it
          Vyizder Zomenimor Orziz Aziz Zanerz Orziz

Comment

The xBox delivers the best performance, while the PS3 inevitably will have the greatest selection of games (though they'll all be japanese fighting games). Nintendo puts out some of the coolest games IMO.

I'll have to say Nintendo. (though actually i have a monster gaming pc so it'll be awhile before i even think about getting the Revolution)

Comment

I'll get the Nintendo, but I'll wait until they're dirt cheap.

Comment

Well since getting one of the first Xboxes and hardly ever playing it, I think I will pass on this generation of consoles.

I think maybe I have outgrown computer games.
                "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck

Comment

Working...
                X