No announcement yet.

I don't get the WPGA

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get the WPGA

It's like the special Olympics of golf. There would be something to watch if they were pretty and wore short skirts like women's tennis players do, but most of them look and dress like bulldikes.

Why would anybody want to watch sub-par golf players playing in a league that excludes all the best golfers?

**************** golf.
    http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/file.php?id=13929
    http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/58730-fluxusbear.mp3

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

I'm out of touch with reality.

Comment

yeh it's WEAK. same with WNBA.

now women's tennis is the ****************. way better than men's tennis, yet it's still not really the main event with more prize money (last i heard).

don't **************** with women tennis players... that's their sport IMO. and not just b/c some are hot... they're damn good at it and very competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Oyaji
        It's like the special Olympics of golf. There would be something to watch if they were pretty and wore short skirts like women's tennis players do, but most of them look and dress like bulldikes.

Why would anybody want to watch sub-par golf players playing in a league that excludes all the best golfers?

I've been to a couple of LPGA events over the years.

These ladies can outplay every single man I know, and I know many golfers. SOme are freakishly talented, like Anika Sorenstam or Paula Creamer, Creamer entered the league this year and won twice, 8 top tens. She won $1,5M this year and is only 19.

Yeah, there is the dyke factor, but some are real attractive, e.g. Christy Kerr.

Comment

There is some cute younger players on the LPGA. Years ago is was all beefy bull dikes, now its a more femine LPGA.

Comment

Originally posted by lastcall
            Years ago is was all beefy bull dikes,

Except for Jan Stephenson.

Comment

Originally posted by Oyaji

Damn straight! Real golf is much better!
              Hail Homer! Blessed is he among men and blessed is the fruit of his loins Bart.

Comment

It's freakishly addictive.

Comment

I guess you guys have never seen Natalie Gulbis hmm?

Originally posted by thefyn
                  I have him in my ignore list but I still have to read the dozen nonsense post titles he spams on the front page.

I really wish he would get banned to be honest. I think he may take his life if he did but it is a risk I am willing to take.

Perhaps I should contact Symantec to include a Tweedbucket filter because he is like a damn virus on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by On The Brink
                    I guess you guys have never seen Natalie Gulbis hmm?

generic. Annika Sorenstam's hotter.

Golf blows as a spectator sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Kin Corn Karn

generic. Annika Sorenstam's hotter.

Golf blows as a spectator sport.

Annika's hotter?!?!?

She looks like she's had a sex change

Originally posted by thefyn
                      I have him in my ignore list but I still have to read the dozen nonsense post titles he spams on the front page.

I really wish he would get banned to be honest. I think he may take his life if he did but it is a risk I am willing to take.

Perhaps I should contact Symantec to include a Tweedbucket filter because he is like a damn virus on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by On The Brink

Annika's hotter?!?!?

She looks like she's had a sex change

That's a bad picture, dude. I've seen Annika looking a lot better. Natalie Gulbis just looks like some generic blonde that you'd see at a mall or on any given poorly rated TV show.

Comment

Working...
                        X