No announcement yet.

Holidays; the time of year when...

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holidays; the time of year when...

1. Your inlaws and relatives will find any excuse under the sun to get you to visit them.

2. The most unlikely of relatives will make a drunken fool of themselves.

......The army offers rewarding skills.

Originally posted by Terje
    All of you need a good coffee enema, that's for sure.

Originally posted by NPG Asking guitar buyers for financial advice is like asking a vegetarian what kind of steakhouse they go to.

myspace.com/nelsandersen

Comment

3. my sister in law will show her ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Tube Sock
        3. my sister in law will show her ass.
        is she hot? pics?
        Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo!

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenMaster25
          is she hot? pics?

NOT hot.

Comment

NOT hot.
            i knew she wasn't when you said that about her.

Comment

i knew she wasn't when you said that about her.

she really sucks. b4 they got hitched, she was pretty cool. i was happy. but now she's all pretentious, thoughtless, selfish and confrontational... and way too opinionated. at least she should keep that **************** to herself.

she's been really ****************ty to my wife and I and on occassion my parents. i wish my bro had enough stones to set her straight or loose.

Comment

she really sucks. b4 they got hitched, she was pretty cool. i was happy. but now she's all pretentious, thoughtless, selfish and confrontational... and way too opinionated. at least she should keep that **************** to herself.

she's been really ****************ty to my wife and I and on occassion my parents. i wish my bro had enough stones to set her straight or loose.
                getting married will do that to you. JUST DON"T LET HER IN!!!!!! put a scarecrow at the front of your house, that will keep her away.

Comment

getting married will do that to you. JUST DON"T LET HER IN!!!!!! put a scarecrow at the front of your house, that will keep her away.

no worries. she's a typical no show. she was a no show for my sons baptism a few weeks ago. b/c of her, my bro didn't come either.

but i have to be better than her for my bro. i have to show up at their things b/c it's the right thing to do.

Comment

she's been really ****************ty to my wife and I and on occasion my parents. i wish my bro had enough stones to set her straight or loose.

Many women get that way. I wonder what compels that to happen? It's kinda like the "No sex after the ring" phenomenon.

Can't say I am any less of the "bitch" ... but I can't say other people in the family haven't turned nasty either.
                    Yes, I really am a female on OJ.

Comment

no worries. she's a typical no show. she was a no show for my sons baptism a few weeks ago. b/c of her, my bro didn't come either.

but i have to be better than her for my bro. i have to show up at their things b/c it's the right thing to do.

just go for your bro, **************** THE BITCH!!

Comment

Working...
                      X