No announcement yet.

HP laptop under $400 @ Wally world

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP laptop under $400 @ Wally world

Friday only. With built in wireless lan. Maybe a dedicated laptop for the garage ?

When I was in America, one of my wife's family said "I'm going to Wallyworld". I immediately presumed they meant the theme park on 'National Lampoons Vacation'.
    Female fronted pop rock - Project 64

Originally Posted by jaxn slim

Jim Henson lived with his parents, didn't he?

Originally Posted by mattburnside

I think you may have picked one of very few career paths where being a manchild is an asset.

Comment

Originally posted by Humbucker25
      When I was in America, one of my wife's family said "I'm going to Wallyworld". I immediately presumed they meant the theme park on 'National Lampoons Vacation'.

Yeah, kind of screwed up i suppose. The correct term would be "Sammyworld" or "Waltonworld" I wonder if John and Zebulin would approve of Walmart ?

Comment

only if you can get in.
        Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo!

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenMaster25
          only if you can get in.

Do you think there willl be a line a 5am ?

Comment

arent they open 24hrs?..or at least opening at midnight at most stores?
            Guitars:
            2012 Gibson Les Paul 50's Tribute Goldtop
            2011 Ibanez RG3550MZ Galaxy Black
            Amps:
            Marshall 78' JMP MKII 2204
            Peavey XXX 4x12 Slant
            Effects:
            Fulltone OCD
            MXR Chorus 3 Knob
            DOD Phasor 401
            MXR Carbon Copy
            Barber Tone Press
            Korg PitchBlack Tuner
            ToneBone Bigshot ABY/EFX
            MKS Pedal Pad II

Comment

Originally posted by rufuss

yes there will be, at least around here.
              Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo!

Comment

You better get there WAY before 5AM if you want to have any chance of getting one of those laptops. More like 2:30 or 3AM if your Walmart is like the one here.
                SupportMusic.com - Help keep music education in your local schools!

Comment

Friday only. With built in wireless lan. Maybe a dedicated laptop for the garage ?

The whole notion of a laptop is that it is not dedicated to any location.

Comment

Originally posted by qmax

The whole notion of a laptop is that it is not dedicated to any location.

Well for me it's a question of convenience. I'm not into folding up my vaio taking it outside and setting it up in my shop and doing it all over again everyday. And i'd feel slighlty better getting a $388 dollar laptop keyboard greasy than a $2500 version.

Comment

Well for me it's a question of convenience. I'm not into folding up my vaio taking it outside and setting it up in my shop and doing it all over again everyday. And i'd feel slighlty better getting a $388 dollar laptop keyboard greasy than a $2500 version.

Point taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkhead
                        arent they open 24hrs?..or at least opening at midnight at most stores?

Good question. I could get there at midnight, put my hand on one and take a nap untill 5. I could probably grab a tent and sleeping bag from the camping section and really do it right.

Comment

specs?

not to dissappoint you guyz but what if its a celeron mobile 1.7 ghz and 128 MB ram with 20 gig hdd? I dont want to spend a dime on that.

Comment

Originally posted by keyman_sam
                            specs?

not to dissappoint you guyz but what if its a celeron mobile 1.7 ghz and 128 MB ram with 20 gig hdd? I dont want to spend a dime on that.

Celeron 1.40
                            256 m
                            40gig

For my 76 y/o mother whos currently going to comunity college for winxp instruction. It'll be a powerhouse.

Comment

Any computer/laptop sold at Wal-MArt is garbage. If you really want to waste the $400, go ahead. If I were you, I'd buy something more worthwhile than that. Look up IBM T23 on Ebay. They go for about 400-500, but they are a far better deal than any ****************ty Wal-Mart craptop.

Generally their specs are as follows:
                              1.13 GHZ Pentium III M Processor
                              256 MB Ram (upgradeable to 512)
                              CD-DVD Rom
                              14.1 inch screen
                              30gig hdd
                              They avaeage about 2.5-3 hours battery life.
                              Janitor for the Mazi Bee Militia

Guitars: Karera lp copy semi hollow cherry sunburst, Ibanez jet king ivory
                              Other: p bass copy, radioshack keyboard
                              Amps: ibanez bass amp, 10 watts (borrowed), no name bass amp 120 watts 15 inch speaker, peavey envoy 110 30 watt amp, peavey rage 110 12 watt amp
                              Effects:boss ds1, boss bf-2, crybaby wah
                              rig: instrument to ds-1 to bf-2 to wah to peavey envoy 110 split to the big no name bass amp

Comment

Working...
                              X