Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Guitar Center having any Black Friday deals tommorow?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I talked someone out of buying a Cream DVD today... Not b/c cream is bad but b/c this chick was going to give her man a Copy of DTS A Critical Review of Cream. Those are just BAD M'Kay?

Originally posted by Johnny66
    Absolutely. Why do people feel intimidated by sales people? They're the lowest form of human being on the planet...

You're on the verge of being on my **************** list.
    Yes, I really am a female on OJ.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKnobs

Surprisingly, the GC employees in Austin are almost all extremely knowledgeable and usually very good players as well.

But of course this is Austin. You can't throw a rock over your shoulder without hitting either a decent blues guitarist or a lesbian folk singer.

Terry D.

I'm sure it depends on where you live. In Austin, customers probably don't put up with any BS from GC. In Denver, they've pretty much taken over all the other music stores. And most of the staff are 25 or younger and don't know a **************************** thing. And they treat me like an old fart nobody until I buy something expensive. At least they don't try to talk me out of buying something I want, little ****************s. NO, I DON'T WANT THE LINE 6, CAN'T YOU HEAR?

Comment

Originally posted by ThisBattyMom

You're on the verge of being on my **************** list.

Why, oh why?

''How do you know what the world is like? Do you know the world is a foul sty? Do you know, if you rip the fronts off houses, you'd find swine?

The world's a Hell - what does it matter what happens in it?"

(Uncle Charlie, Shadow of a Doubt).

Comment

But I hear lesbian blues singers are a bit thin on the ground...

Hmm..... Susan Tedeschi.... straight....... Angela Strehli.... straight.......Marcia Ball...... straight.......LouAnn Barton.....straight.....

Yep, you might have a point there.

Terry D.
          Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

Why, oh why?

She's a sales person. (Adult oriented)

Terry D.
            Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

I dunno, the guys at the guitar center in Austin seem friendly, but don't really seem that knowledgable. I was asking this guy how much their preamp tubes were and he said they didn't have any.

??
              ~~~one will~~~one way~~~One voice yelling OH HELLS YEA~~

Guild Bluesbird
              Peavey 5150
              Marshall 1960A cab

Comment

Originally posted by Strathero47
                I dunno, the guys at the guitar center in Austin seem friendly, but don't really seem that knowledgable. I was asking this guy how much their preamp tubes were and he said they didn't have any.

??

I don't think the guitar and amp guys are all that clued in. I usually deal with the recording & sound people, me being a sound guy and all.

Terry D.

Comment

Working...
                X