No announcement yet.

Should I buy a MP3 player?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I buy a MP3 player?

I don't know. Would I use it? I don't carry anything around now to listen to music. I've been thinking of getting a cell phone that does it all, camera and MP3. That would be practical.
    Terje Larsson

inbox is full, send e-mail instead

Hey, wanna look at my comics? Come here then http://terjelarssonserier.blogspot.com/

Ah, sorry, it's all in swedish, but you can always look!

You can also check out my crazy friend Dan's crazy website where he'll teach you to master the guitar in 8 minutes (or days... or whatever).

http://spytunes.co.uk/

No, a generator, turn table, valve power amp and passive monitors should cater for all of your portable music needs.

Comment

Get a 30 or even 60GB iPod.
      I just got one (30GB) last week !
      Awesome !!!
      my website - free licks - some of my music

I offer online guitar lessons on Skype in different styles. Send me a PM if interested.

check out my EP 'Sonic Sketches'

Comment

I was so damn glad I had one with me this morning , 4:30 am waiting in a line of 300 people for Curcuit city to open and right ****************ing behind me was a family of 5 chinese people and they talk like everyone is 2 miles away but they are 2 feet away from each other and it sounds like they are fighting but its not .

Anyhow I was blasting Gary Moore at max volume to drown them out , barely drowned them out but I would have suffered if I didnt have the mp3 player . Thank God .

Comment

I see no point in walking around with music in my head.
          I actually wish there wasn't music playing in every **************************** place I go.
          It steals its value, as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Terje
            I don't know. Would I use it? I don't carry anything around now to listen to music. I've been thinking of getting a cell phone that does it all, camera and MP3. That would be practical.

If you walk a lot or have a long commute a MP3 player could be very useful. My daily commute would be torture without music.
            За двойной решеткой рам
            Задремавший сад антенн
            Если бы я был упрям
            Я не знал бы этих стен
            Где-то косят васильки
            Где-то вяжут сети слов
            Я закутаюсь в силки
            Ядовитых, липких снов
            Соблюдайте тишину
            Скоро лбы прикажут брить
            Я уеду на войну
            Буду ранен и убит