Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a good Zombie movie this weekend?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a good Zombie movie this weekend?

Undead, available in the new release section of Blockbuster. The special effects are actually really good for a low budget movie from New Zealand. The story is out there. Definitely not typical. It is both funny and intense, ala Braindead (Peter Jackson) and Evil Dead. Take a chance with this one!
    Jango Monkey tunes

Selling... All prices = shipped CUSA

Boss NS-2 Noise suppressor. Stop the hum or just power up to 5 of your other pedals with a daisy chain. Great condition. $40

i walked with a zombie

Comment

Originally posted by lazaraga
      i walked with a zombie

Are you schtairing at my headgear?
      Jango Monkey tunes

Boss NS-2 Noise suppressor. Stop the hum or just power up to 5 of your other pedals with a daisy chain. Great condition. $40

Comment

Originally posted by Passerby
        Undead, available in the new release section of Blockbuster. The special effects are actually really good for a low budget movie from New Zealand. The story is out there. Definitely not typical. It is both funny and intense, ala Braindead (Peter Jackson) and Evil Dead. Take a chance with this one!
        I saw that in limited release in the theaters. It kind of sucked. It didn't forecast trying to be funny, and the symphony score drove me nuts.
        Originally Posted by Ferdinandstrat

And Mr. Grimace, there is nothing that I would be delighted more to do right now then to punch you in the face until it disintegrates.

SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Originally posted by lazaraga
          i walked with a zombie
          Check out the REM cover of that sometime. Awesome!
          "ugh"

-Terry D.

Comment

We just watched "Shaun of the Dead" a while ago, FUNNY zombie movie if you don't mind a whole lot of blood and guts.

LOTS of guts.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Grimace
              I saw that in limited release in the theaters. It kind of sucked. It didn't forecast trying to be funny, and the symphony score drove me nuts.

Maybe it was the difference between theater and rental, but I loved it. I've seen a lot of zombie movies. This was the first one in a very long while that did something creative with the plot. I must admit I didn't notice the score. I guess it was well placed. Were you expecting a "serious" zombie movie? The rental box gave reviews from several sources I trust, so I pretty much knew about the humor aspect.
              Jango Monkey tunes

Comment

House of 1000 Corpses / Devil's Rejects
                "In dark ages people are best guided by religion, as in a pitch-black night a blind man is the best guide; he knows the roads and paths better than a man who can see.
                When daylight comes, however, it is foolish to use blind old men as guides." - Heinrich Heine

Originally Posted by strat555

This is just a forum.

Comment

Originally posted by dblazer
                  We just watched "Shaun of the Dead" a while ago, FUNNY zombie movie if you don't mind a whole lot of blood and guts.

LOTS of guts.

that movie was stupid as ****************

Comment

Working...
                  X