Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this not the cutest little bugger youve ever seen?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this not the cutest little bugger youve ever seen?

awwwwww look at da little guy

Originally posted by
    also, most pissed off, energetic drummer you're ever likely to see. his guitarist described it as "beating his way out of his mother's **** every time he plays"

Originally posted by texasaxe
    What's wrong with his fur? It looks like he has a skin disease. Wash your hands after petting him.

thats just his color. Most people really like it.

Originally posted by
    also, most pissed off, energetic drummer you're ever likely to see. his guitarist described it as "beating his way out of his mother's **** every time he plays"

Comment

Hello lunch!
      "Now you've opened a whole sheetload of pain on everyone here, with all your black pudding insaneness." - Zygoat2

"I'm excited. Nothing turns chicks on more than a fat guy with a flying V playing Monkees songs!" - Sydfan

"Phuck you and your pseudo toaster." - Silas Dean

Comment

Originally posted by blackpig
        Hello lunch!

i got dibs playa.
        Originally posted by

Comment

If you've got a few more, you can make some rabbit pie.

http://www.bowhunting.net/susieq/rabbit.html

Comment

Hassenpheffer!

Comment

god damn it hes cute.
              Originally posted by

Comment

Originally posted by texasaxe

Yeah, I'll give him that. My dad raised some rabbits in a pen in our backyard when I was growing up. Of course, he slaughtered them for food. I don't think I ever managed to bring myself to eat any of it. I had trouble with the idea of eating something I've been feeding and taking care of for months.

what kind of rabbits? coconut is a mini rex, i cant see much meat coming off of him. and hes a little overweight as well. i still dont see that much meat on him.

maybe the bigger rabbits.

coconuts been put on a diet. i think we fed him pellets for too long, and when he reached his max size, he just started getting fat. so he eats mainly vegetables now.

he eats well. and gets pampered. and lots of attention. lucky ass rabbit.
                Originally posted by

Comment

Originally posted by Tioga_Man
                  we got a couple of white rabbits. I was just thinking today, as I watched them, that people that have rabbits must get at least two. They really depend on each other for cleaning, learning, warmth and a sense of security.

itd be cool if we could. when we picked ours up from a friend of a friend, we didnt know much about rabbits. so we didnt want to bite off more than we can chew.

itd be cool if coconut could have someone to hang out with while we were gone.
                  Originally posted by

Comment

Why the **************** does your rabbit look like a koi carp?
                    My Songs Rising of the Lights

Comment

Very cute! He needs a hug and some kisses.

Comment

hell be back tommorrow.

he went with my girlfriend for thanksgiving.

fat ass.
                        Originally posted by

Comment

Working...
                        X