most talented Monkee

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most talented Monkee

We did the Beatles now its their turn

I say Dolenz,then Nesmith,then Jones than way last is that dip**************** Tork.

Dolenz played a concert here bout 10 years ago and still had his hi screaming voice,... yeah yeah yeah yeah Im a Believer!!!

whichever one is living off the royalties of his grandmother's invention
    MY GUITARS

Comment

The one in 'Every Which Way But Loose'. And there were some pretty clever gorillas in 'Gorillas in the Mist'. One of them even taught Sigourney Weaver how to method act, or so I heard...
      ''How do you know what the world is like? Do you know the world is a foul sty? Do you know, if you rip the fronts off houses, you'd find swine?

The world's a Hell - what does it matter what happens in it?"

(Uncle Charlie, Shadow of a Doubt).

Comment

Nesmith was a working successful musician before becoming a Monkee .. in fact he wrote Linda Ronstadts first hit when she was with the Stone Ponys (different drum) ( she was only 16 !)
        ┌∩┐(â—•_â—•)┌∠©â”

Comment

None of them were lacking talent. All were great entertainers. Peter Tork played a multitude of instruments. Michael Nesmith was a competent musician. Micky taught himself how to play drums. Davy was cute.

There is your answer.
          Have you checked the chicken?

>---

Comment

Dont' you mean "least untalented?"
            Originally Posted by Ferdinandstrat

And Mr. Grimace, there is nothing that I would be delighted more to do right now then to punch you in the face until it disintegrates.

SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Originally posted by sydfan
              Davy was cute.

I sense unrequited love in this post.
              ''How do you know what the world is like? Do you know the world is a foul sty? Do you know, if you rip the fronts off houses, you'd find swine?

The world's a Hell - what does it matter what happens in it?"

(Uncle Charlie, Shadow of a Doubt).

Comment

Working...
              X