Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wrote/sang/played/recorded the worst song ever, download it here!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I wrote/sang/played/recorded the worst song ever, download it here!!!!

    http://www.myspace.com/midnightvelocityband
    BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
    Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

  • #2
    Check it out now. I'm desperate.
    BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
    Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by guitarslinger213
      Check it out now. I'm desperate.


      I tryed. It just laid there. Fix it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by RKW


        I tryed. It just laid there. Fix it.


        dammit. Should I log out??
        BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
        Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

        Comment


        • #5
          Ok it finally downloaded....you call that the worst!? I've heard worse!

          Comment


          • #6
            haha that was uh sweet?

            actually though - the recording quality, and effects were pretty good - do you do anything stuff that like, I don't don't know, the average person would recognize as music?

            Because if you did, I think I would like it.

            Nice Work!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RKW
              Ok it finally downloaded....you call that the worst!? I've heard worse!


              Do you like the parallel 4ths and the harmonized scream at the end??
              BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
              Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by guitarslinger213


                Do you like the parallel 4ths and the harmonized scream at the end??


                Yes, and I liked that song Velocity too.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by malachikanfer
                  haha that was uh sweet?

                  actually though - the recording quality, and effects were pretty good - do you do anything stuff that like, I don't don't know, the average person would recognize as music?

                  Because if you did, I think I would like it.

                  Nice Work!


                  Everything was recorded direct into a Yamaha AW16G 16 track. no external effects, preamps, amps or anything. I used a Rode NT1 for the vocals.

                  I actually haven't really been doing much 80's metal lately. I've been playing mope rock like the smiths.
                  BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
                  Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RKW


                    Yes, and I liked that song Velocity too.


                    Yeah, that's just a Charvel straight into the yamaha. I used a casio keyboard for all of the drums. I just equalize, compress, and reverberate the hell out of the drums.
                    BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
                    Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      bump!
                      BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
                      Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X