No announcement yet.

Did a thread disappear?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Figgy View Post

hey, bro, I only passed along something I saw elsewhere. Why are you so defensive? if it's true then it's not a left problem or a right problem it's everyone's problem, because the first thing that will destroy America is opinions being silenced.
    You claimed that Google was wiping the internet of images of Clinton with Epstein.

Back up that claim.

Comment

Originally posted by BA.Barcolounger View Post

You claimed that Google was wiping the internet of images of Clinton with Epstein.

Back up that claim.
      i provided a link, you can find more if you want. i'm not jumping through hoops for someone that won't believe anything they read that doesn't favor his bias. if that's not good enough for you, report me.

Comment

i provided a link, you can find more if you want. i'm not jumping through hoops for someone that won't believe anything they read that doesn't favor his bias. if that's not good enough for you, report me.
        Your link provided no evidence to support your claim. Try again.

Comment

hey, bro, I only passed along something I saw elsewhere. Why are you so defensive? if it's true then it's not a left problem or a right problem it's everyone's problem, because the first thing that will destroy America is opinions being silenced.
          It’s not as much a matter of defensiveness as it is a matter of impatience with folks who decry real journalism as “fake news” (or cheer Trump when he does it) while they share actual fabricated stories themselves.
          Last edited by arcadesonfire; 07-11-2019, 07:40 AM.
          For those who prefer to listen rather than read and who ask these questions: What underlying crimes were being investigated when Trump obstructed justice? Why wasn't he indicted? Why did Mueller discuss indicting a sitting president in Volume II but not Volume I?
          https://www.audible.com/pd/The-Muell...ook/B07PXN468K

My (old dead) band!:
          www.steelphantoms.com/
          PM me if you want to give me a Deluxe US Strat with locking tuners and 22 frets for <$800. Fancy Strymon pedals welcome too!

Comment

And if it’s not true but you choose to spread the rumor anyway, then that’s just as big a problem for everyone as well

Comment

Him got no link... Him make stuff up erryday.
              Democratic DOO DAH Dance every Saturday night! Advanced tickets $5 or $10 at the door.

Comment

FWIW, I haven't deleted any threads recently - the last ones I deleted were started by alts of the banned, and were taken down fairly quickly, before the threads had much in the way of posts in them.

And if they're obvious alts, they shouldn't have much of anything in the way of replies.... ...just a reminder folks.

Outside of situations like that, most of the time (unless it's something really offensive) I will just close a thread, rather than delete it.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
                - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
                - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
                - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post

And if it’s not true but you choose to spread the rumor anyway, then that’s just as big a problem for everyone as well
                  Yeah, like the MSM beating the collusion drum for years? Is that what you mean? I couldn't agree more.

Comment

Originally posted by BA.Barcolounger View Post

Your link provided no evidence to support your claim. Try again.
                    They don't care about evidence. If they want it to be true, it's true. Reality be damned.
                    Best deals on recording
                    Gismo Studios: link
                    My original music on ReverbNation: link
                    Gismo Studios on ReverbNation: link
                    Islam is a much greater threat to the free world than Communism ever was. - Easy Listener

Comment

Now that is f***king hilarious.
                      Best deals on recording
                      Gismo Studios: link
                      My original music on ReverbNation: link
                      Gismo Studios on ReverbNation: link
                      Islam is a much greater threat to the free world than Communism ever was. - Easy Listener

Comment

Originally posted by gismo recording View Post

Now that is f***king hilarious.
                        not really.

Comment

not really.
                          Propaganda is serious business.
                          Quando omni flunkus, moritati.

Comment

not really.