No announcement yet.

Did a thread disappear?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did a thread disappear?

Was my conspiracy theory correct? It was a pretty good one.

Last edited by TheNord; 07-10-2019, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Not sure about whatever thread you mean, but I've seen some first time posters here get vaporized, along with their virgin thread. A long time ago, I advocated that a new forum member needed to participate for a prescribed minimum before creating threads.
      Quando omni flunkus, moritati.

Comment

I’m a frayed knot

Comment

Did you spot a “non-player character” who likes Errol Flynn?
          For those who prefer to listen rather than read and who ask these questions: What underlying crimes were being investigated when Trump obstructed justice? Why wasn't he indicted? Why did Mueller discuss indicting a sitting president in Volume II but not Volume I?
          https://www.audible.com/pd/The-Muell...ook/B07PXN468K

My (old dead) band!:
          www.steelphantoms.com/
          PM me if you want to give me a Deluxe US Strat with locking tuners and 22 frets for <$800. Fancy Strymon pedals welcome too!

Comment

did it involve russians and trump?
            imo

Comment

Originally posted by thankyou View Post
              Not sure about whatever thread you mean, but I've seen some first time posters here get vaporized, along with their virgin thread. A long time ago, I advocated that a new forum member needed to participate for a prescribed minimum before creating threads.
              If you look at some of the threads, you'll notice, that process don't improve the quality of the threads at all
              ''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke
              Man created science to create what man wants science to create.

Comment

Originally posted by stratosaurus View Post

If you look at some of the threads, you'll notice, that process don't improve the quality of the threads at all
                Yeah, but it stops spammers in their tracks, not to forget be-back alts who show up with all kinds of personas. One of them recently pretended to be a black preacher.

If someone shows up here and their first post is a new thread, that should raise suspicions.
                Quando omni flunkus, moritati.

Comment

was it about bill clinton and epstein? google has been wiping those pages and photos since the news broke.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Figgy View Post
                    was it about bill clinton and epstein? google has been wiping those pages and photos since the news broke.
                    Link?

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
                      headless

George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
                      Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

Yeah. You go with that.
                        https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/go...inton-epstein/
                        We searched for images of Clinton together with Epstein on Google, Yahoo, Bing, DuckDuckGo, and Yandex. The results for all five of these search engines were similar, with none of them turning up a genuine photograph of Epstein together with Clinton:
                        Best deals on recording
                        Gismo Studios: link
                        My original music on ReverbNation: link
                        Gismo Studios on ReverbNation: link
                        Islam is a much greater threat to the free world than Communism ever was. - Easy Listener

Comment

Originally posted by BA.Barcolounger View Post

Link?
                          upon a cursory search, it would seem this isn't a first for google and their bias

https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/st...87639685533696

Comment

upon a cursory search, it would seem this isn't a first for google and their bias

https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/st...87639685533696
                            Someone on twitter made a claim. Big whoop!
                            Got anything factual? Since google removed them why don't you try one of the other search engines. I hear DuckDuckGo isn't as biased as google. You should be able to find them there.
                            Best deals on recording
                            Gismo Studios: link
                            My original music on ReverbNation: link
                            Gismo Studios on ReverbNation: link
                            Islam is a much greater threat to the free world than Communism ever was. - Easy Listener

Comment

Originally posted by gismo recording View Post

Someone on twitter made a claim. Big whoop!
                              Got anything factual? Since google removed them why don't you try one of the other search engines. I hear DuckDuckGo isn't as biased as google. You should be able to find them there.
                              hey, bro, I only passed along something I saw elsewhere. Why are you so defensive? if it's true then it's not a left problem or a right problem it's everyone's problem, because the first thing that will destroy America is opinions being silenced.

Comment

Working...
                              X