No announcement yet.

Will the Epstein case bring Trump down?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post

Trump didn’t bring up Clinton’s connections to Epstein during the campaign when he was willing to bring up everything else.

Why not, one must wonder.
    I was thinking the same thing. It's not like Trump to hold back slinging dirt unless he knew there was dirt on himself. Also how does a former President lose his security detail for days? And more than once? Somethings not right with this story.

Comment

• Originally posted by BA.Barcolounger View Post

That tells me a few things.

1. Trump and Epstein were still on friendly terms in 2015, long after the time Trump is now claiming he and epstein had a "falling out", and long after Epstein had already been convicted of sex crimes.

2. Trump accepted political dirt from a convicted sex criminal.

3. Trump received information that a potential sex crime against a minor may have occurred and did not report it to the police.

...or it could all just be BS. It is from PJMedia after all.
      lol that's what you see when you read that post? Best wishes for your TDS

Comment

• Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post

The third one, yes. The first two seem incorrect. This story says he got this information from Pecker, not Epstein

and the report is from Vanity Fair, not PJ media.
        The pullquotes are from Vanity Fair. All the rest is PJMedia.

Comment

• Originally posted by goodhonk View Post
          some are hopeful.

The case could shed new light not only on the allegations, which span years and countries, but also on the extent to which officials who have been linked to Mr. Epstein — including, most notably, President Trump and his labor secretary, Alexander Acosta — knew about or downplayed them.
          https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/07/n...ein-trump.html

in the meantime. Eggs and mushrooms.

Will Trump's association with Jeffrey Epstein bring him down? That depends on who's supporting whom...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Trump V. Clinton V. Women.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	32550155

Comment

The pullquotes are from Vanity Fair. All the rest is PJMedia.
            Yes. But it’s VF’s reporting that’s the important stuff here.

There is certainly a lot of conflicting reports when it comes to Clinton’s involvement. The flight logs that are floating around (there could be others of course) do not show that Clinton ever went to the Virgin Islands. The flights he was on were all to Asia or Africa. And with lots of people on them.

OTHO, Virginia Roberts (now Virginia Giuffre), one of Epstein’s victims, who stated in an affidavit that she was forced to have sex with, among others, Alan Dershowitz and Prince Andrew, has said that she saw Clinton on the island. She stated this in her affidavit:

"I have seen reports saying or implying that I had sex with former President Bill Clinton on Little St James Island," an island Epstein owns in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

"Clinton was present on the island at a time when I was also present on the island, but I have never had sexual relations with Clinton, nor have I ever claimed to have had such relations. I have never seen him have sexual relations with anyone," Roberts wrote.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyd...outputType=amp
            Last edited by Vito Corleone; 07-11-2019, 08:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Figgy View Post

lol that's what you see when you read that post? Best wishes for your TDS
              Again, you can use TDS in a general way, such as to describe the media or Democrats in general, but please don’t use it to refer to other specific forum members... it is analogous to calling them deranged, and thus is a personal attack.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
              - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
              - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
              - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• Other hedge fund managers think epstein was into some shady business outside of the sex ring.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...was-doing.html

They think he was using the sex ring as a source of material in order to operate a blackmail ring.

Comment

Other hedge fund managers think epstein was into some shady business outside of the sex ring.

They think he was using the sex ring as a source of material in order to operate a blackmail ring.
                  Down the rabbit hole... I bet there are a lot of nervous rich folks at this time.

Comment

Other hedge fund managers think epstein was into some shady business outside of the sex ring.

That certainly seems to have been part of it.

This clearly is not a story that we are going to get to the bottom of any time soon.

I wonder if anyone has yet scooped up any book or movie rights?

Comment

Working...
                    X