No announcement yet.

^&*

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^&*

Last edited by Donny G; 06-30-2019, 04:30 AM.
    Playing a guitar is fun, but not as much fun as making a guitar play

Everything is 'In My Opinion'

Living a Wonderful Christian Ascetic way of life and loving it....
    Living in the awareness of His presence!

Thanks for the laugh.
    George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
    Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoot Owl View Post

Thanks for the laugh.
      It would be funny, except that it's so sad.

I'd get up
      If I knew I fell

---------------
      I love this record – ray
      https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

And just hours before the "big rally" the Orlando Sentinel endorses whichever democrat that faces trump for 2020. LOL
        https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

trump supporters

Comment

So we weren't great because we didn't have a toasted orange, clueless, lying POS in charge?

I don't get it. Seriously. Extremely seriously.
          -------------------------------------------------------
          The emperor marched in the procession under the beautiful canopy, and all who saw him in the street and out of the windows exclaimed: Indeed, the emperor's new suit is incomparable! What a long train he has! How well it fits him! Nobody wished to let others know he saw nothing, for then he would have been unfit for his office or too stupid. Never an emperor's clothes were more admired.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakburger View Post
            And just hours before the "big rally" the Orlando Sentinel endorses whichever democrat that faces trump for 2020. LOL
            https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

trump supporters
            "Whichever" is in a lot of people's minds. It seems a big chunk of people think Trump was a mistake. Hard to fathom why they'd think that .

George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Komandi View Post
              So we weren't great because we didn't have a toasted orange, clueless, lying POS in charge?

I don't get it. Seriously. Extremely seriously.
              The 1950's were great. At least for white people.
              That may be what they are thinking.

Make America Great Again
              Make America White Again

You gotta wonder how many have this at the root of their Trump love.
              Last edited by Hoot Owl; 06-18-2019, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Donny G View Post
                The article says people have been waiting for a long time, great times, I wish I could be there. Thank you Mr. President for leading our country and wanting to do it again. Keep America Great.

WWG1WGA

Watch it live here!

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/06/1...esday-orlando/
                How much $$ have you contributed so far?

Zip
                665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

Sick people.
                  Democratic DOO DAH Dance every Saturday night! Advanced tickets $5 or $10 at the door.
                  Bring a republican and get half off!

Comment

Under Obama I was a slave. Trump has freed me!

Amen!
                    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.

Comment

Seriously, Donny G:

What is it about being lied to constantly that you enjoy so much?

Is honesty overrated?
                      -------------------------------------------------------
                      The emperor marched in the procession under the beautiful canopy, and all who saw him in the street and out of the windows exclaimed: Indeed, the emperor's new suit is incomparable! What a long train he has! How well it fits him! Nobody wished to let others know he saw nothing, for then he would have been unfit for his office or too stupid. Never an emperor's clothes were more admired.

Comment

"Whichever" is in a lot of people's minds. It seems a big chunk of people think Trump was a mistake. Hard to fathom why they'd think that .
                        Too much Main Stream Media.

Comment

The 1950's were great. At least for white people.
                          That may be what they are thinking.

Make America Great Again
                          Make America White Again

You gotta wonder how many have this at the root of their Trump love.
                          I see Biden is using "Make America America Again".

MAAA!

Comment

Originally posted by Donny G

As serious as I can get, the fight for America is well on it's way back, thanks to DJT at the helm, we will keep him there. BTW! I don't know where you are from but here in America, we know very well who the liars are. The last three years is enough, their lies and cries of wolf are over, no one is paying any attention to them. America has witnessed enough donkey crap to last 200 lifetimes. Have you seen their party town halls? LOL! The so-called dem's need to let their so-called party collapse and then rebuild, IMO.

In the meantime, we will Keep America Great.
                            And my thread was closed for "trolling". Go figure.
                            Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.

Comment

I hope Orlando city officials made Trump pay them up front. Trump owes many cities for clean up, traffic police and security. Some have been waiting years. You know how those Trumps are , they never pay their bills, they're lazy and they stank.

https://www.google.com/search?q=trum...active&ssui=on
                              Government
                              Of
                              Putin
                              Originally posted by nedezero1;
                              Good. More lib fake news correspondents need to be assaulted when they get too pushy.
                              http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...nches-reporter

Comment

Working...
                              X