Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran ramping up uranium stockpiles.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by nedezero1 View Post


    The money should have remained in the US as compensation for Iran's terrorism victims.

    That, and it's never a good idea to give money to people who will turn around and use it for terrorism.

    https://www.investors.com/politics/e...ran-terrorism/
    They were compensated during the OBAMA administration.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/25/u...ars-later.html


    Last edited by panhandler; 06-18-2019, 08:02 AM.
    Democratic DOO DAH Dance every Saturday night! Advanced tickets $5 or $10 at the door.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by panhandler View Post

      They were compensated during the OBAMA administration.

      https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/25/u...ars-later.html

      So how are the victims of terrorism made possible by Obama's delivery of ransom cash supposed to be compensated?

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by nedezero1 View Post

        So how are the victims of terrorism made possible by Obama's delivery of ransom cash supposed to be compensated?
        You're confusing the two issues Ned. Pick one and we'll chat.

        A) Compensation for the 1979 Iranian hostages.
        B) Return of frozen Iranian assets.
        Democratic DOO DAH Dance every Saturday night! Advanced tickets $5 or $10 at the door.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Daehtihs View Post

          I think it was 150 billion wasn't it? That should buy lots of bombs.
          (There might be a certain amount of misinformation out there. That's possibly one example.)
          uh, no, it wasn't 150 billion.
          It was $1.7B

          Actually, the money was a payment of an outstanding claim by Iran for U.S. military equipment that was never delivered. Soon after, $1.3 billion in cash followed., which is why the money was returned.
          Thanks for allowing me to be the first person ever to reveal this super-secret ultra-insignificant little detail.


          Here's a link
          To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

          Originally posted by -NPC-;n32500008

          Trump is not creepy. He is lovable and charming.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by RogueGnome View Post
            (There might be a certain amount of misinformation out there. That's possibly one example.)
            uh, no, it wasn't 150 billion.
            It was $1.7B

            Actually, the money was a payment of an outstanding claim by Iran for U.S. military equipment that was never delivered. Soon after, $1.3 billion in cash followed., which is why the money was returned.
            Thanks for allowing me to be the first person ever to reveal this super-secret ultra-insignificant little detail.


            Here's a link
            Yeah that's the excuse they're "Legally" using, but we all know what the payment really was about don't we?

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by RogueGnome View Post
              (There might be a certain amount of misinformation out there. That's possibly one example.)
              uh, no, it wasn't 150 billion.
              It was $1.7B

              Actually, the money was a payment of an outstanding claim by Iran for U.S. military equipment that was never delivered. Soon after, $1.3 billion in cash followed., which is why the money was returned.
              Thanks for allowing me to be the first person ever to reveal this super-secret ultra-insignificant little detail.


              Here's a link
              Thank you for clarifying for me.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
                Well this whole “pull out of the treaty” thing seems to be going well, doesn’t it?

                Iran is ramping up enrichment of low-grade uranium and will pass the limit it is allowed to stockpile under the nuclear deal in 10 days, a spokesman for the Iranian atomic agency announced Monday.


                https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ntl/index.html
                Do you think Iran would pull out no matter who was president?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by nedezero1 View Post

                  Yeah that's the excuse they're "Legally" using, but we all know what the payment really was about don't we?
                  perhaps you're the only one who really knows that, ned.
                  To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

                  Originally posted by -NPC-;n32500008

                  Trump is not creepy. He is lovable and charming.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Daehtihs View Post

                    Do you think Iran would pull out no matter who was president?
                    Pull out of what? The treaty?

                    uhhhh..WE were the ones who pulled out on it. Not them.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X