No announcement yet.

Iran ramping up uranium stockpiles.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Ed Phobes- View Post

The plane could have circled overhead until daylight, then landed.

Thanks, Obama.

Maybe it left the US in the middle of the night and then flew as slow as possible and circled a lot until it was the middle of the night when it landed.

Comment

Originally posted by nedezero1 View Post

You sure are spending a lot of time justifying Obama's middle of night secret unmarked plane delivery of ransom/bribe cash.

If it was actually their money to begin with, it could've been transferred to them the way all money is moved around the globe.
      International banking between the United States and Iran would be a violation of Federal law, and while I don't know what the time of day or night that the plane that took off (with mostly Francs) was, I'm guessing that was kept secret for the same security reason that most large money transfers are kept secret, i.e. security.

Do you think that we should just steal Iran's money and assets?

Comment

Originally posted by BadDaddy View Post

International banking between the United States and Iran would be a violation of Federal law, and while I don't know what the time of day or night that the plane that took off (with mostly Francs) was, I'm guessing that was kept secret for the same security reason that most large money transfers are kept secret, i.e. security.

Question about that money. Does anyone know who it actually belonged to? The Iranian government? Or various Iranian citizens?

I cant imagine too many Americans being OK with the idea of their money in foreign banks being frozen for decades simply because our government wasn’t getting along with theirs.

Comment

You're missing the point. If you are a nationalist it's totally ok to screw other countries and people whom we think are from other countries.

The US has the world's biggest military and we are the world's largest market. Therefore we get to have the world's huuuugest FU attitude.

Zip
          665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehtihs View Post
            How much money did Obama give them again?
            You should come up with another dishonest talking point for whenever trumps failures with regards to Iran come up.

I’ve got a hunch those failures with be coming up frequently for the foreseeable future, and this one is well past its its expiration date.

Comment

And this ultra-grainy video of an Iranian boat pulling up alongside the freighter ostensibly to remove a limpet mine🙄
              I’ve seen better Sasquatch videos.
              Why are our allies demanding better evidence?
              To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Originally posted by -NPC-;n32500008

Trump is not creepy. He is lovable and charming.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueGnome View Post
                And this ultra-grainy video of an Iranian boat pulling up alongside the freighter ostensibly to remove a limpet mine🙄
                I’ve seen better Sasquatch videos.
                Why are our allies demanding better evidence?
                Are you referring to the Gulf of Trumpkin incident?

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

News flash...

If it's illegal to give Iran money via the established means...

Then it's probably illegal to be giving them money period.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Hicks View Post

Are you referring to the Gulf of Trumpkin incident?
                    Lolz...

Comment

News flash...

Proof of collusion!

Comment

News flash...

It's illegal for our banks to do business with Iran, but there's nothing illegal about our returning to Iran what's rightfully theirs. Once again, should we just steal their money and assets?

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
                          Well this whole “pull out of the treaty” thing seems to be going well, doesn’t it?

Iran is ramping up enrichment of low-grade uranium and will pass the limit it is allowed to stockpile under the nuclear deal in 10 days, a spokesman for the Iranian atomic agency announced Monday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ntl/index.html
                          It's almost like Trump voided the deal on purpose so Iran would start up again so he would have an excuse/ reason to start his own, and yet another, American middle East invasion/war!

Comment

Originally posted by New Trail View Post

It's almost like Trump voided the deal on purpose so Iran would start up again so he would have an excuse/ reason to start his own, and yet another, American middle East invasion/war!
                            What's the fun in being the Commander in Chief if you can't even take her out for a spin and put it through its paces?
                            To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Originally posted by -NPC-;n32500008

Trump is not creepy. He is lovable and charming.

Comment

Originally posted by slodge View Post

You should come up with another dishonest talking point for whenever trumps failures with regards to Iran come up.

I’ve got a hunch those failures with be coming up frequently for the foreseeable future, and this one is well past its its expiration date.
                              I think it was 150 billion wasn't it? That should buy lots of bombs.

Comment

It's illegal for our banks to do business with Iran, but there's nothing illegal about our returning to Iran what's rightfully theirs. Once again, should we just steal their money and assets?

The money should have remained in the US as compensation for Iran's terrorism victims.

That, and it's never a good idea to give money to people who will turn around and use it for terrorism.

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...ran-terrorism/

Comment

Working...
                                X