No announcement yet.

Iran ramping up uranium stockpiles.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iran ramping up uranium stockpiles.

Well this whole “pull out of the treaty” thing seems to be going well, doesn’t it?

Iran is ramping up enrichment of low-grade uranium and will pass the limit it is allowed to stockpile under the nuclear deal in 10 days, a spokesman for the Iranian atomic agency announced Monday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ntl/index.html

Originally posted by Donny G
    No yellow kake for sale?
    No, but Trump has plenty of kaka on hand that he would like you to buy.
    (When in court, after swearing to tell the truth) "Facts are facts and alternative facts are perjury."

...Julia Olson, executive director, Our Children's Trust

Comment

How much money did Obama give them again?

Comment

Originally posted by Daehtihs View Post
        He gave them their own money.

Comment

So, the deal was working when in place?
          Hmm. Why did we scrap it?
          George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
          Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

That bird no longer flies. Time to admit it worked, fellas. Time to move on to fixing what Trump screwed up.

George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
            Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

Once again, the money that Obama returned to Iran was just a portion of their own assets that we are having held internationally, and was returned to them as a sign of good faith for their compliance with the nuclear agreement negotiated between them and the U.K., Germany, Spain, France, Russia, China, and the U.S., not to mention that it also settled the $50 billion suit that Iran had filed against us in the World Court that our attorneys had predicted would have resulted in at least a $13 billion judgement against us. Good work Obama.

Comment

Pretty much everything donald has tried has failed.

Less taxes for the rich = biggest national debt

Tariffs = record trade deficit

Crack down on illegal immigration = record level of illegal border crossings

Cancel treaty with Iran = they escalate their nuclear program.

It goes on and on.

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.

Comment

LOL

I'd get up
                  If I knew I fell

---------------
                  I love this record – ray
                  https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

Originally posted by BA.Barcolounger View Post

He gave them their own money.
                    Lolz...

Comment

Originally posted by BadDaddy View Post

Once again, the money that Obama returned to Iran was just a portion of their own assets that we are having held internationally, and was returned to them as a sign of good faith for their compliance with the nuclear agreement negotiated between them and the U.K., Germany, Spain, France, Russia, China, and the U.S., not to mention that it also settled the $50 billion suit that Iran had filed against us in the World Court that our attorneys had predicted would have resulted in at least a $13 billion judgement against us. Good work Obama.
                      You sure are spending a lot of time justifying Obama's middle of night secret unmarked plane delivery of ransom/bribe cash.

If it was actually their money to begin with, it could've been transferred to them the way all money is moved around the globe.

Last edited by nedezero1; 06-17-2019, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nedezero1 View Post

You sure are spending a lot of time justifying Obama's middle of night secret unmarked plane delivery of ransom/bribe cash.

If it was actually their money to begin with, it could've been transferred to them the way all money is moved around the globe.
                        Was it the middle of the night when the plane took off? Or when it landed?

Comment

You'd think the cons would love the Iranians. After all they helped get Reagan elected.

Zip

665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zipperhead View Post
                            You'd think the cons would love the Iranians. After all they helped get Reagan elected.

Zip
                            And was one of his leading arms-dealing clients.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post

Was it the middle of the night when the plane took off? Or when it landed?
                              The plane could have circled overhead until daylight, then landed.

Thanks, Obama.

I'd get up
                              If I knew I fell

---------------
                              I love this record – ray
                              https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

Working...
                              X