No announcement yet.

Seth Meyers on trump

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erok123 View Post

We will. Trump will be out sooner or later, one way or the other.
    I agree.

That's why I'm buying ammo while it's still cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Listener View Post
      I agree.

That's why I'm buying ammo while it's still cheap.
      The gun industry appreciates your patronage.

Which will happen sooner, The Rapture or Civil War? Could they be the same thing for some?

Be careful what you wish for.😊

Zip
      665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zipperhead View Post

Which will happen sooner, The Rapture or Civil War? Could they be the same thing for some?
        I suppose it depends on when they happen and what country you live in at the time.
        Last edited by Easy Listener; 06-14-2019, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zipperhead View Post

The gun industry appreciates your patronage.
          Republican presidents are not good for gun sales:
          Firearms distributor files for bankruptcy, says gun sales dropped when Trump became president

Comment

One good thing trump accomplished.
            Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.

Comment

But who ever said gun owners were paranoid-types?

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post

But who ever said gun owners were paranoid-types?
                I don't think it's paranoia. If you look at the gun laws implemented and attempted at both a state level, the gun buyers are at least given a reason for their concern. Fortunately, the "other side" is kinda stymied by the constitution, so I think the concerns of gun buyers are really unfounded.

Comment

I don't think it's paranoia. If you look at the gun laws implemented and attempted at both a state level, the gun buyers are at least given a reason for their concern. Fortunately, the "other side" is kinda stymied by the constitution, so I think the concerns of gun buyers are really unfounded.
                  Of course they are unfounded. Hence why it is paranoia.

Comment

Of course they are unfounded. Hence why it is paranoia.
                    I believe some truly are unfounded. Yes, there are those that live in a "right wing bubble" that have a horribly distorted view of what is actually being proposed by various governments (federal and state), but I also believe there are plenty of efforts that cross the line, i.e. magazine capacity, difficult hurdles to get a conceal carry permit, etc. And ANY federal law limiting gun rights, or even hint of a federal law or executive action or executive order, will cause a lot of folks to go into "better safe than sorry" mode.

Comment

I believe some truly are unfounded. Yes, there are those that live in a "right wing bubble" that have a horribly distorted view of what is actually being proposed by various governments (federal and state), but I also believe there are plenty of efforts that cross the line, i.e. magazine capacity, difficult hurdles to get a conceal carry permit, etc. And ANY federal law limiting gun rights, or even hint of a federal law or executive action or executive order, will cause a lot of folks to go into "better safe than sorry" mode.
                      It’s either full on paranoia or reactions based on ignorance. And ignorance is often at the root of paranoia.

“Better safe than sorry” over hints of federal or executive action that will never amount to anything and never do is like me running out to spend a bunch of money digging out a shelter in case of invasion from aliens from outer space.

Comment

It’s either full on paranoia or reactions based on ignorance. And ignorance is often at the root of paranoia.

“Better safe than sorry” over hints of federal or executive action that will never amount to anything and never do is like me running out to spend a bunch of money digging out a shelter in case of invasion from aliens from outer space.
                        There are as many reasons as there are people.

Comment

There are as many reasons as there are people.
                          Probably not exactly true, but even if so, that doesn’t make any of them any more reasonable

Comment

Probably not exactly true, but even if so, that doesn’t make any of them any more reasonable
                            Truth is what you believe...

Zip
                            665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

Of course not. There's an assumption that "they're going to take away your guns." Whether it's true or not is irrelevant. Unfortunately, for better or worse, we live in a society of absolutes. Any hint of firearms regulation=taking away our guns. Same with other issues like abortion, border security, etc.
                              Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
                              Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
                              Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
                              Member of the Schecter Society
                              Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Working...
                              X