Seth Meyers on trump

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seth Meyers on trump

Hilarious. He nailed it.

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.

Yeah, the guy that gave the finger to anyone who supports the president..no thanks he can go to hell.

Comment

He’s the guy that the bunghole hired to make fun of a private citizen he invited to the msm/dem slobberfest
      Dillybar 13 july 2008.
      "I do not expect you to lift one of your lazy fingers to find the proof that I am right."

Comment

Originally posted by gspointer View Post
        He’s the guy that the bunghole hired to make fun of a private citizen he invited to the msm/dem slobberfest
        Yeah, he`s the worst of all of them.

Comment

Threatened by a comedian?

Comment

Truth hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by erok123 View Post
              Nah. Just shows there has never been a president with less class than the ol’bunghole.
              Dillybar 13 july 2008.
              "I do not expect you to lift one of your lazy fingers to find the proof that I am right."

Comment

Who was “threatened”?

Comment

Nah. Just shows there has never been a president with less class than the ol’bunghole.
                  Nope never ever. Well that is if you forget about the classless arsehole currently inhabiting 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Just one of many examples....

Last edited by NOS68; 06-13-2019, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Have you been living in a hole since 2016 or something?

Seriously. If you’re going to be a supporter of the most classless person to ever be president, fine. But at least own it. To pretend that Donald Trump somehow has class?

Cmon. Don’t you wish to have at least SOME credibility when you post?
                    Last edited by Vito Corleone; 06-13-2019, 06:55 PM.

Comment

No, but I’m going to be nice to you because I felt bad after being a jerk once. I’m a fair person.

Comment

Reminds me of a lot of hcpp threads. Look at the subject, look at the poster. You know what you're going to get; no need really to click on it.

While she's talking, I'll use my mind to think of other things. She can't stop my mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Opposite Day View Post
                          Reminds me of a lot of hcpp threads. Look at the subject, look at the poster. You know what you're going to get; no need really to click on it.
                          Disparage the messenger. Typical rightist tactic.

Comment

Disparage the messenger. Typical rightist tactic.

While she's talking, I'll use my mind to think of other things. She can't stop my mind!

Comment

You have to be kidding....
                              __________________________________________________ _________
                              arcadesonfire:
                              And even if I were complaining about Democrats in general, I think it's healthy to critique one's own kind
                              ______________________________________________ _________
                              guido61: Nobody wants to be around No Fun Trump
                              __________________________________________________ ______
                              Zig al-din: The whole concept of a polite political dialogue is an oxymoron
                              _____________________________________________ _________
                              ​prolurkerguy: Knee jerk + soap box = injury waiting to happen

Comment

Working...
                              X