Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest Campaign Promise of all Time!

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think all 70 people at the Biden rally are mildly fired up.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehtihs View Post
      I think all 70 people at the Biden rally are mildly fired up.
      There are almost as many Biden threads as Trump threads these days.

I think Trump supporters are really scared of Ol' Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post

There are almost as many Biden threads as Trump threads these days.

I think Trump supporters are really scared of Ol' Joe.
        If he can cure cancer he has my vote!

Comment

Originally posted by Daehtihs View Post

If he can cure cancer he has my vote!
          Me too.

Unless Trump legalizes weed on a national level. If he does, I'm voting for Trump.

Maybe we can all just agree that Bush was stupid and Cheney was lying and call it a day. - guitarcapo

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post
          For the record: Hitler using gas to exterminate his presumed enemies does not equal the use of chemical weapons.
          Reprehensible as it was, gassing was a conventional and accepted method for execution at the time. It is a stretch to equivocate the two.

Comment

BDS!

Comment

Did Biden say he would cure cancer?

Actually he threw out a softball. I'm five years in remission for something that would have killed me 30 years ago. Cancers are now getting cured in an increasing rate.

How did that happen?

Money. It takes money to find treatments and cures.

So I take Biden's comment as no big deal and he personally has little to do with it, other than not getting in the way.

Zip
              665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zipperhead View Post
                Did Biden say he would cure cancer?

Actually he threw out a softball. I'm five years in remission for something that would have killed me 30 years ago. Cancers are now getting cured in an increasing rate.

How did that happen?

Money. It takes money to find treatments and cures.

So I take Biden's comment as no big deal and he personally has little to do with it, other than not getting in the way.

Zip
                Congratulations on being in remission!

While you take Biden's comments as no big deal, did you hear the applause it generated from the crowd? I think some still view cancer as a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by -NPC- View Post

Congratulations on being in remission!

While you take Biden's comments as no big deal, did you hear the applause it generated from the crowd? I think some still view cancer as a big deal.
                  Reasonable people would understand that, as a man who survived his own son dying of cancer, his comments were meant to be taken as that he would do everything he could as president to see cancer be cured and understand that his exaggeration was to underscore his commitment to the cause.

Take him seriously, not literally.
                  Last edited by Vito Corleone; 06-12-2019, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Reasonable people would understand that he, as a man who survived his own son dying of cancer, that his comments were meant to be taken as that he would do everything he could as president to see cancer be cured and understand that his exaggeration was to underscore his commitment to the cause.

In a way, Biden would be curing a cancer by defeating Trump.

Maybe we can all just agree that Bush was stupid and Cheney was lying and call it a day. - guitarcapo

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post
                    For the record: Hitler using gas to exterminate his presumed enemies does not equal the use of chemical weapons.
                    Reprehensible as it was, gassing was a conventional and accepted method for execution at the time. It is a stretch to equivocate the two.

Comment

Originally posted by E-money View Post

10/10

Comment

well put.
                        Quando omni flunkus, moritati.

Comment

Somewhere I heard that a presidential adviser told the president,"There's a cancer on the presidency." Just a different time with a much smarter president who eventually stepped aside.

Just think, if Nixon had stopped the Vietnam war when he said he would, we might have had a few extra bucks to fix roads and do other stuff, like cure cancer. Just think of the resources we have squandered there and in Iraq, a totally unnecessary war, along with occupying both Iraq and Afghanistan for twenty-five years.

To me, Biden sounded like JFK saying we would put a man on the moon in ten years.
                          Quando omni flunkus, moritati.

Comment

Post of the year.

Comment

Reasonable people would understand that, as a man who survived his own son dying of cancer, his comments were meant to be taken as that he would do everything he could as president to see cancer be cured and understand that his exaggeration was to underscore his commitment to the cause.

He promised that if elected cancer would be cured. I will vote for him if he can deliver. Do you think he will deliver?

Comment

Originally posted by -NPC- View Post

He promised that if elected cancer would be cured. I will vote for him if he can deliver. Do you think he will deliver?
                                Either he will deliver and that’s great. Or he won’t and Pubs will be trolled.

Win/win.

Comment

Working...
                                X