Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT- Conspiracy theories..your favorite

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul McCartney died in a car crash in 1966 and was replaced by an impostor.

http://www.hugequestions.com/Eric/Paul-McCartney.html

Maybe we can all just agree that Bush was stupid and Cheney was lying and call it a day. - guitarcapo

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post
    For the record: Hitler using gas to exterminate his presumed enemies does not equal the use of chemical weapons.
    Reprehensible as it was, gassing was a conventional and accepted method for execution at the time. It is a stretch to equivocate the two.

Comment

Originally posted by E-money View Post

Funny, there was a time in my younger life when I kind of believed the fake moon landing conspiracy.
      But that was many moons ago. I looked for a decent Youtube video about the conspiracy, but sadly couldn't find anything worthy.
      Yeah, I know. I`m all in this Mandela thing but my mom keeps telling me I`m wrong and it was always that way.

Comment

I can't tell you, they'll come to my house and ki................
        "Gimme a Pigfoot and a Bottle of Beer"

Comment

Up here in the PNW we got us a little one called Bigfoot. Some people actually believe these things exist. I've been camping a lot the past 40 years all over Washington and Oregon but I've never nary hide nor hair of Ol' Sasquatch.

Comment

Flat earth.

Comment

McCartney’s dead, the moon landing is fake, and Oswald didn’t kill Kennedy.

I know the arguments in favor of all of the above, and I STILL don’t understand how people can believe any of those conspiracy theories.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
              - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
              - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
              - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Originally posted by Opposite Day View Post
                Not sure if it's a conspiracy theory, strictly speaking, but I love me some John Titor!
                Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

There are some who believe Trump is Titor...

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
                - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

Comment

I think Elvis is still in the building somewhere.
                  tRump is NO star player. The ball simply bounced in his direction.

Comment

"Horse with No Name" was a Neil Young song.
                    Liberals: Life is unfair. Let's work together to mitigate that.
                    Conservatives: Life is unfair. Let's work together to exploit that.

Ed phobes fathered my child, the child which is music within me, suckling on his talented teet. His new CD is the breast pump which collects his sweet, sweet boob milk for all the world. Bravo Ed, Bravo!
                    - MXR

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

Nazi's living in an underground base in Antarctica.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakburger View Post
                        Up here in the PNW we got us a little one called Bigfoot. Some people actually believe these things exist. I've been camping a lot the past 40 years all over Washington and Oregon but I've never nary hide nor hair of Ol' Sasquatch.
                        I went to the global authority/last word on truth-tellers for this one, Yak. And by that of course I refer to Fox News.
                        'Bigfoot' hair samples turned out to be from deer, newly released FBI documents reveal

The FBI released documents from its vault Wednesday on the bureau's short-lived investigation into Bigfoot in 1977.

The 22 documents show that the bureau’s Scientific and Technical Services Division examined 15 hairs sent by Peter Byrne, who was head of the now-defunct Bigfoot Information Center and Exhibition in Oregon.

“Will you kindly, to set the record straight, once and for all, inform us if the FBI has examined hair which might be that of a Bigfoot,” an August 1976 letter from Byrne says. “Please understand that our research here is serious. That this is a serious question that needs answering.”

Jay Cochran, then assistant director of the division, wrote back that while the bureau primarily examines criminal investigations, “on a case-by-case basis, in the interest of research and scientific inquiry, we make exceptions to this general policy.”

The hairs were examined in 1977 and determined to be of deer origin.

Byrne, now 93, told CNBC Wednesday he hasn't given up hope on the existence of Bigfoot.

To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Originally posted by -NPC-;n32500008

Trump is not creepy. He is lovable and charming.

Comment

Originally posted by -Ed Phobes- View Post
                          "Horse with No Name" was a Neil Young song.
                          I think I read someplace that Neil’s dad thought it was him too.

- George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Daehtihs View Post
                            Nazi's living in an underground base in Antarctica.
                            Wasn’t that part of the plot for one of the Marvel superhero movies?

There probably was was a small outpost in Greenland at one time during the war, for weather forecasting purposes, and many did escape to South America, but AFAIK there was never any Nazi base in Antarctica.

- George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post

Wasn’t that part of the plot for one of the Marvel superhero movies?

There probably was was a small outpost in Greenland at one time during the war, for weather forecasting purposes, and many did escape to South America, but AFAIK there was never any Nazi base in Antarctica.
                              Wasn’t one last time I was down there, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post

Wasn’t one last time I was down there, anyway.
                                You thought those were penguins, dintcha?
                                To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Originally posted by -NPC-;n32500008

Trump is not creepy. He is lovable and charming.

Comment

Working...
                                X