No announcement yet.

OT- Conspiracy theories..your favorite

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT- Conspiracy theories..your favorite

I`ve been just loving this Mandela Effect thing lately. You may or may not have to look further into it.
    Mandela Effect

The Mandela Effect is an Internet phenomenon revolving around the idea that false memory's are the result of changes to past events in the timeline. The term was coined in 2010 by Fiona Broome to describe the common false memory of Nelson Mandela dying in the 1980s. The most common explanation of the Mandela effect by believers is that the changes are the result of switching between different universes.

There are so many instances of this it`s just fun, because what everyone remembers is WRONG..apparently. It`s a fun topic to dig into. You`d be surprised . https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...mandela+effect

Nothing beats Chemtrails
    Keep the company of those who seek the truth, and run from those who have found it.

-- Vaclav Havel

The Universe is unimaginably vast. For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

-- Carl Sagan

Life - the way it really is - is a battle not between Bad and Good but between Bad and Worse.

-- Joseph Brodsky

Comment

If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything,

-Mark Twain

Zip
      665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Ant View Post
        Nothing beats Chemtrails
        That one is boring. Not enough collective memories involved.

Comment

It's in all our collective memory that Muslims were dancing in the streets of New Jersey on 9/11, right?
          "Truth is what stands the test of experience."

...Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by thankyou View Post
            It's in all our collective memory that Muslims were dancing in the streets of New Jersey on 9/11, right?
            Maybe, maybe not. Depends on what timeline you were in.:

Comment

Not sure if it's a conspiracy theory, strictly speaking, but I love me some John Titor!

While she's talking, I'll use my mind to think of other things. She can't stop my mind!

Comment

Not sure it's a "conspiracy theory", per se, (The Mandela Effect isn't one either) but few have outlasted Amelia Earhart surviving her plane disappearance.

Best conspiracy theories, in my book, are anything to do with space aliens, Roswell and Area 51. Nothing epitomizes people believing what they want to believe better than those.

Comment

Naughty stuff taking place in the basement (which isn't there) of a DC pizzeria.

Trump, Q and Mueller working together to take down the Real Criminal Hillary.

Mexico is going to pay for the wall by taxing the 3 million illegals who voted for Hillary $10 each.

okay I made the last one up.
                  😏

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

Originally posted by Opposite Day View Post
                    Not sure if it's a conspiracy theory, strictly speaking, but I love me some John Titor!
                    That is a great one!

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
                      Not sure it's a "conspiracy theory", per se, (The Mandela Effect isn't one either) but few have outlasted Amelia Earhart surviving her plane disappearance.

Best conspiracy theories, in my book, are anything to do with space aliens, Roswell and Area 51. Nothing epitomizes people believing what they want to believe better than those.
                      Mandela Effect is TRUTH, not conspiracy!

Comment

This is, bar none, the greatest hoax ever created. They went as far as making old manuals(very convincing), and an alphabet of alien hieroglyphs. This is the biggest rabbit hole I`ve ever found. Project CARET https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/c...gobjects11.htm

Comment

I'm positive the moon landing was fake.

Maybe we can all just agree that Bush was stupid and Cheney was lying and call it a day. - guitarcapo

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post
                          For the record: Hitler using gas to exterminate his presumed enemies does not equal the use of chemical weapons.
                          Reprehensible as it was, gassing was a conventional and accepted method for execution at the time. It is a stretch to equivocate the two.

Comment

Originally posted by E-money View Post
                            I'm positive the moon landing was fake.
                            I ask you to present your evidence sir, appropriately in a Youtube video format.

Comment

Originally posted by redEL34 View Post

I ask you to present your evidence sir, appropriately in a Youtube video format.
                              Funny, there was a time in my younger life when I kind of believed the fake moon landing conspiracy.
                              But that was many moons ago. I looked for a decent Youtube video about the conspiracy, but sadly couldn't find anything worthy.
                              __________________________________________________
                              Politics are like sports, where both teams suck

Maybe we can all just agree that Bush was stupid and Cheney was lying and call it a day. - guitarcapo

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post
                              For the record: Hitler using gas to exterminate his presumed enemies does not equal the use of chemical weapons.
                              Reprehensible as it was, gassing was a conventional and accepted method for execution at the time. It is a stretch to equivocate the two.

Comment

Working...
                              X