X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owners of Ark Encounter sue over rain damage

some headlines are better than others

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cou...amp/1220627001

The Lord works in mysterious ways.
    To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Originally posted by -NPC-;n32500008

Trump is not creepy. He is lovable and charming.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Flag a Post
      The Report has been sent.
      [OK]

Comment

it's an ark, it isn't supposed to get wet!
        {O,O}
        (__(\
        " "

Comment

I wonder how all the animals fared?
          Winning an argument with a smart person is difficult. Winning an argument with a stupid person is damn near impossible.

Comment

Must suck to be a believer. It's like playing the lotto.
            - The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule it. - H.L. Mencken

Citizens and Residents Of The United States and U.S Persons - USA PATRIOT Act Notice: You are hereby notified that under the provisions of the USA PATRIOT Act, you may be placed under electronic surveillance while viewing this or any other similar web site by intelligence or law enforcement agencies at any time or for any purpose for which they may deem fit, without your knowledge or permission and without the order or supervision of any court of law. As the provisions of the Act strictly prohibit, with fines and imprisonment, the managers of this site from disclosing such surveillance should it become known to us, you should assume that you are under surveillance while viewing this or any other similar web site, electronic mail or any other form of electronic communication related thereto.

Comment

. . . Ark Encounter, which unveiled the 510-foot-long model in 2016, says that heavy rains in 2017 and 2018 caused a landslide on its access road, and its five insurance carriers refused to cover nearly $1 million in damages.

In a 77-page lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court, Ark Encounter asks for compensatory and punitive damages.

The ark itself was not damaged and the road has been rebuilt, according to the suit. . . .
              So no damage to the ark. Does their insurance cover landslides? We shall see.
              Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
              Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
              Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
              Member of the Schecter Society
              Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
                some headlines are better than others

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cou...amp/1220627001

Great misleading headline guido. They sued for surrounding property/landslide damage, The article even says that the Ark make it through the rain just fine.
                Never miss a moment to attempt to twist the truth.
                ''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke
                Man created science to create what man wants science to create.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunno View Post
                  Must suck to be a believer. It's like playing the lotto.
                  No. It;s actually a pretty good life......but don't take my word for it.
                  ''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke

Comment

Disclaimer: Genesis is the craziest book I’ve ever read in my life.

But the news story makes clear, the ark replica was not damaged by rains.
                    Access roads to the ark were damaged by the rains. So the issues in the suit will be
                    whether insurers are liable for water damage to those access roads.
                    He has escaped! Youtube , ​Murika , France

Comment

Originally posted by stratosaurus View Post

Great misleading headline guido. They sued for surrounding property/landslide damage, The article even says that the Ark make it through the rain just fine.
                      Never miss a moment to attempt to twist the truth.
                      Is that comment directed at me?

Comment

Ironic smite
                        Guns Over People

I pledge my allegiance to David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoddy View Post
                          Ironic smite
                          Could be....but notice the ark was unhurt...but the land around it

Comment

Why didn`t it float?

Comment

Only two people, and I’m not one of them, bothered to read the linked article. Even the OP, Guido, didn’t bother to read beyond the headline. Pathetic.

This is why fake news prevails.

Comment

Working...
                              X