No announcement yet.

The Doctored Pelosi Video

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by guido61 View Post

Decide WHAT for themselves? It’s fake. There’s nothing to “decide”.
    You have to remember that with trump supporters, you’re dealing with people who have ‘decided’ to believe BS over facts long ago.

They’re perfectly entitled to do so, but theres no reason for rational, fact-based individuals to take them seriously in the least.

Comment

We have a fake doctored video of pelosi & in response we get a video of TV host doing a fake doctored interview with a cartoon character playing trump.. Even those two things don't make the dumb blonde bearable to watch.
      This is really serious stuff.
      ''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke
      Man created science to create what man wants science to create.

Comment

Originally posted by RobRoy View Post
        I was lurking here a couple of days ago and saw some stuff about a "doctored" Pelosi video that tried to make her look drunk or something. Anyway, It got me thinking and I actually searched out some videos of her, then this one popped up and I thought I'd share. This one is NOT doctored and really cuts to the chase - about her AND Biden. Enjoy.

This thread reminds me of the old adage, "If you need to lie in order to make a point, then the point is probably not worth making."
        Last edited by BA.Barcolounger; 05-25-2019, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Yawnfest...

Click image for larger version

Name:	1321921467866.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	32525439

tRump is NO star player. The ball simply bounced in his direction.

Comment

It's possible to doctor a video of Pelosi to make her look drunk. It's not possible to doctor a video of Trump to make him look intelligent.
            Best deals on recording
            Gismo Studios: link
            My original music on ReverbNation: link
            Gismo Studios on ReverbNation: link
            Islam is a much greater threat to the free world than Communism ever was. - Easy Listener

Comment

Let's be reasonable here.

if a kid writes on his math test that 5 plus 3 equals 27, the teacher should reply let everybody decide for themselves.

that way we get to validate the feelings of everyone.

afterward we can have the ceremony for the awarding of the participation trophies.

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

Originally posted by RogueGnome View Post
                Interesting thread with a title that the OP apparently does not wish to address.
                I actually agree with you. It's like if your driving really fast and their's a school bus that has these lies and stuff flashing and the shouldn't be on a main road. Then the kids get scarred but no unicorns had hertz. That;'s what its like.
                "Truth is what stands the test of experience."

...Albert Einstein

Comment

Congress should have a mandatory retirement at 65, it'd solve a lot of our problems!
                  "Does whatever a Spider-pig does!"

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Ramone View Post
                    Congress should have a mandatory retirement at 65, it'd solve a lot of our problems!
                    I'd support that, but don't know how many problems it would solve.

One thing is for sure, wisdom is not automatically granted by aging.

Comment

Originally posted by thankyou View Post

I actually agree with you. It's like if your driving really fast and their's a school bus that has these lies and stuff flashing and the shouldn't be on a main road. Then the kids get scarred but no unicorns had hertz. That;'s what its like.
                      Republican Reality is a strange and scary place. Don't eat the mushrooms.

Comment

Originally posted by slodge View Post

You have to remember that with trump supporters, you’re dealing with people who have ‘decided’ to believe BS over facts long ago.

They’re perfectly entitled to do so, but theres no reason for rational, fact-based individuals to take them seriously in the least.
                        In the sciences, when facts cannot support a theory, the theory is thrown out. In religion and politics when the facts can't support the propaganda, the facts are thrown out and/or fabricated to suit.

Historically, tpeople have aligned themselves with perceived benefactors or, to save themselves from some insipid harm, aligned themselves with tyrants. Trump can't harm anyone. I think that's unnecessary to explain to most people outside the cross-haired mentality of the liberal regimes. But, he, like any candidate for any public office, can baffle them with claims of being a benefactor.

How has this changed in the 2-party system since it lost its sense of national purpose well in advance of Trump?
                        - The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule it. - H.L. Mencken

Citizens and Residents Of The United States and U.S Persons - USA PATRIOT Act Notice: You are hereby notified that under the provisions of the USA PATRIOT Act, you may be placed under electronic surveillance while viewing this or any other similar web site by intelligence or law enforcement agencies at any time or for any purpose for which they may deem fit, without your knowledge or permission and without the order or supervision of any court of law. As the provisions of the Act strictly prohibit, with fines and imprisonment, the managers of this site from disclosing such surveillance should it become known to us, you should assume that you are under surveillance while viewing this or any other similar web site, electronic mail or any other form of electronic communication related thereto.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunno View Post

In the sciences, when facts cannot support a theory, the theory is thrown out. In religion and politics when the facts can't support the propaganda, the facts are thrown out and/or fabricated to suit.

Historically, tpeople have aligned themselves with perceived benefactors or, to save themselves from some insipid harm, aligned themselves with tyrants. Trump can't harm anyone. I think that's unnecessary to explain to most people outside the cross-haired mentality of the liberal regimes. But, he, like any candidate for any public office, can baffle them with claims of being a benefactor.

How has this changed in the 2-party system since it lost its sense of national purpose well in advance of Trump?
                          I'm not sure that soybean farmers are going to agree with you about that.

Or Harley-Davidson employees.

or the former employees of Case Logic.

for the military vets who just got their Healthcare applications wiped.

are the kids that have died in Ice custody.

Or...well, you get the picture.

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

Working...
                          X