Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's comical that Pelosi is questioning Trump's mental ability

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It's comical that Pelosi is questioning Trump's mental ability

    I've stumbled on these sorts of videos of Pelosi before, but now that she is questioning Trump's mental capacity, it's time to buy her a mirror. In all seriousness, this fossil needs to retire. At least I knew when it was time to let the next generation have their chance.


  • #2
    Pelosi is a powerful competent lawmaker with far more experience then Trump in politics, the law etc.

    the tactics he brought with him from his business career of bluster and intimidation have been impotent against her

    which is a reasonable explanation for why she gets on the nerves of trump and his loyal supporters so much.
    __________________________________________________

    Is This Thing On?

    https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

    Comment


    • #3
      The deflection propaganda machine is on high today.
      Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.

      Comment


      • #4
        you've "stumbled" across them?

        This is being spread around the conservative blogosphere like wildfire.

        Is this one where they slowed it down to make her sound as if something was wrong and then they went on Fox and discussed her mental state and Trump tweeted it?

        Or is this one where they edited a bunch of different clips together where she's stammered a bit while collecting her thoughts?

        The fear she is putting into Trump and his supporters is hilarious. But keep spreading this stuff! With enough effort you might bump up that hardcore support of Trump to 33%!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Tom Hicks View Post
          Pelosi is a powerful competent lawmaker with far more experience then Trump in politics, the law etc.

          the tactics he brought with him from his business career of bluster and intimidation have been impotent against her

          which is a reasonable explanation for why she gets on the nerves of trump and his loyal supporters so much.
          I give you that Trump is more a businessman than a politician. That's his draw. It's why I like him.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Easy Listener View Post
            I've stumbled on these sorts of videos of Pelosi before, but now that she is questioning Trump's mental capacity, it's time to buy her a mirror. In all seriousness, this fossil needs to retire. At least I knew when it was time to let the next generation have their chance.

            IMHO, you are too smart to fall for these ruses...so there must some other reason you pass them along here.

            Your tell in this instance is "stumbled on."

            IMHO

            Never Again is Now.

            Ed Phoebes man...if this band I know called Rexella took acid (well more than they already have) then ate radioactive squirrel steaks for dinner then mated with (ugh) that white stripes girl and then killed her and ate her heart...that's Ed Phoebes to me. – Pepper Rhodes

            https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

            Comment


            • #7
              Dishonestly edited Pelosi videos are apparently all the rage inside the Orange Bubble these days.

              A clear sign of the desperation within.
              Last edited by slodge; 05-24-2019, 12:09 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Easy Listener View Post

                I give you that Trump is more a businessman than a politician. That's his draw. It's why I like him.
                You fell for the "successful businessman" schtick because he played one on TV?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by -Ed Phobes- View Post

                  IMHO, you are too smart to fall for these ruses...so there must some other reason you pass them along here.

                  Your tell in this instance is "stumbled on."

                  IMHO

                  What ruse? Go to Youtube and search "pelosi stumbles" or "incoherent", etc. Tons of videos, from many diverse sources. I watched her last speech LIVE and she was incredibly incoherent.

                  There is even a CNN video trying to cover for her, showing the "normal" speed and "slowed down" version. She comes across as incoherent in both.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    BTW, here is an article about the video, discussing any "editing".

                    https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...t-in-response/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Easy Listener View Post

                      I give you that Trump is more a businessman than a politician. That's his draw. It's why I like him.
                      his business record includes losing a billion dollars over a 10-year span.

                      pretty impressive huh!
                      😏
                      __________________________________________________

                      Is This Thing On?

                      https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The way it looks to me is that trump absolutely fears Nancy Pelosi (as well he should).

                        Perhaps if you could think of Pelosi as trump's own dominatrix, it might look a bit clearer to you (except for the fact that she would physically destroy him if he even THOUGHT about grabbing her by the . . . . oh, nevermind).
                        Originally posted by GTRMAN;n31424311

                        The hijacking of the Republican party by the religious right really did send the party into a tailspin of fundamentalism and black/white politics. It's really scary how it transformed the party.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Easy Listener View Post

                          What ruse? Go to Youtube and search "pelosi stumbles" or "incoherent", etc. Tons of videos, from many diverse sources. I watched her last speech LIVE and she was incredibly incoherent.

                          There is even a CNN video trying to cover for her, showing the "normal" speed and "slowed down" version. She comes across as incoherent in both.
                          Sorry, this fish isn't biting.

                          Never Again is Now.

                          Ed Phoebes man...if this band I know called Rexella took acid (well more than they already have) then ate radioactive squirrel steaks for dinner then mated with (ugh) that white stripes girl and then killed her and ate her heart...that's Ed Phoebes to me. – Pepper Rhodes

                          https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Easy Listener View Post

                            I give you that Trump is more a businessman than a politician. That's his draw. It's why I like him.
                            You have funny standards for a businessman. Trump's filed for bankruptcy six times. How many businessmen do you know that have done that?

                            https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.b8ca1875fade

                            George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
                            Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Regarding the thread subject title.
                              First, this is not comical; this is sad.
                              Secondly, what’s sad is that it’s not Pelosi; it’s a significant segment of the country that has serious concerns regarding the mental health of our president.
                              To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

                              Originally posted by -NPC-;n32500008

                              Trump is not creepy. He is lovable and charming.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X