Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia hoax origins to be exposed as Trump authorizes AG Barr to declassify Russia probe documents

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gspointer View Post

The Dems have been dividing for years. All but one dem candidate said that Americans are their greatest enemy.
    Change wording:
    "The Dems have been dividing for years. All but one dem candidate said that Americans are their greatest enemy, IIRC"

And then throw in this link: https://www.denverpost.com/2017/01/1...ess-norc-poll/

Comment

Originally posted by erok123 View Post

Link or retract.
      Please give him a day or so to reply before you flag a link request post for non-compliance.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
      - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
      - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
      - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Originally posted by erok123 View Post

Link or retract.
        https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...most-proud-of/
        Dillybar 13 july 2008.
        "I do not expect you to lift one of your lazy fingers to find the proof that I am right."

Comment

Is there a time frame for when President Queeg expects the conclusion to his investigation about who ate the strawberries?

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

General rule of thumb for analyzing conspiracy theories:

the less they stand up to common sense, the more likely they are to be BS

in this case: if the FBI were out to get Trump going back to before the election, there would have been no way that Comey would have come out like he did about Hillary’s e-mails 11 days before the election.

Comment

looks like Italy started cleaning house a week ago!
              In a surprise move Wednesday, Giuseppe Conte, the prime minister of Italy, fired the top management of three Italian intelligence agencies. The move is being seen as the Conte government's response to the previous government's coordinated surveillance activity with U.S. intelligence official...
              Dillybar 13 july 2008.
              "I do not expect you to lift one of your lazy fingers to find the proof that I am right."

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post

in this case: if the FBI were out to get Trump going back to before the election, there would have been no way that Comey would have come out like he did about Hillary’s e-mails 11 days before the election.
                Right. You know that’s they found her classified emails in a pedophiles computer. He did it to minimize damage. They were coming out anyway
                Dillybar 13 july 2008.

Comment

looks like Italy started cleaning house a week ago!
                  Australia too.

https://townhall.com/columnists/wayn...oment-n2546821

Excerpt

On Sunday, I explained how Trump-like politicians are winning all over the globe. As if on cue, the results came in from Australia. It was a stunning upset win for Trump-like Prime Minister Scott Morrison.

Australia's election matched America's 2016 balloting in every way. It is a warning for Democrats and anyone building a campaign around global warming, the Green New Deal, massive government regulation, higher taxes on "the rich" and open borders.

Same issues. Same leftist media bias. Same results.
                  Last edited by Easy Listener; 05-24-2019, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Right. You know that’s they found her classified emails in a pedophiles computer. He did it to minimize damage. They were coming out anyway
                    hindsight makes that crystal clear.

The same day Trump asked Russia to find Hillary Clinton's missing emails, Russians tried to hack Clinton-affiliated emails

• An indictment from the special counsel Robert Mueller's office alleges Russian operatives tried to hack email accounts and domains affiliated with Hillary Clinton on the same day Donald Trump called on Russia to find her "missing" emails.
                    • "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," Trump said on July 27, 2016, the same day the indictment says hackers targeted a domain used by Clinton's personal office.
                    https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...mueller-2018-7

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Listener View Post

That's the failed strategy that led to the election of Trump...
                      I don't think it's a 'failed' strategy.

With two of the country's main leaders publicly questioning the mental capabilities of each other and their supporters lining up behind them to join in the criticisms, it looks like the country is divided.

The same thing is happening in Canada in the run up to this year's federal election. I didn't like former Prime Minister Stephen Harper's policies but I never wished harm on the man himself - I just voted for somebody else. Current Liberal Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is facing personal attacks and criticism, the likes of which have never been seen before in Canadian politics. The other side (Conservative Provincial Premiers) are vowing to "go to war with the Federal government" over certain environmental and resource issues.

All the negative rhetoric is being spread like wildfire on social media in both countries - and probably in other parts of the world as well.

Every worm, every insect, every animal is working
                      for the ecological wellbeing of the planet.

Only we humans, who claim to be the most intelligent
                      species here, are not doing that. ~Sadhguru

Comment

2nd sign a conspiracy theory is BS?

when you shoot it down with common sense and the supporter’s first response is to make the conspiracy wider/deeper.

Comment

2nd sign a conspiracy theory is BS?

when you shoot it down with common sense and the supporter’s first response is to make the conspiracy wider/deeper.
                          Please tell me what is inaccurate about my statement.
                          Dillybar 13 july 2008.

Comment

Please tell me what is inaccurate about my statement.
                            Link to “they were coming out anyway”

Comment

I think Comey really was trying to do the right thing.

IMO, there were rogue agents in other agencies as well as the FBI involved in this conspiracy.

I don't think Comey was in the loop. He may have been pulled in after for cover up, or CYA, if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by onelife View Post

I don't think it's a 'failed' strategy.

With two of the country's main leaders publicly questioning the mental capabilities of each other and their supporters lining up behind them to join in the criticisms, it looks like the country is divided.
                                I firmly agree. I think two things are causing it: The Obama presidency and the internet. During the Obama presidency, race became a very big deal. But notice you don't hear from BLM any more? I think there is a reason for that. That particular brand of raw racism is no longer encouraged.

But the internet is a big one. Back in the day, different types of people tended to just avoid each other. The only way to really argue was "face to face". Well, other than writing letters to the editor and stuff like that.

But thanks to the internet, a Black panther can jump right into the middle of a bunch of KKK menbers and they can all go at it. And nobody knows where anybody lives.

Look at it here. I try to be the same person here that I am in the "real world" but, truth be told, I've caught myself being overly vindictive in ways I never would in the real world.

The other problem, though, is that even the ignorant can pontificate all they want and they don't really grasp just how stupid they sound. And when dealing with people with posting styles like mine, they don't really get the full impact of just how idiotic those of us reading their work really think they are. And what happens is that they become empowered. It's like a new type of ignorance coupled with incredible arrogance. The poster child of this phenomenon would be AOC. But she is just the tip of the iceberg.

So yeah, I think we're being divided - the whole world, that is. But it's not any one political party doing it. It runs deeper than that.

It kinda reminds me of a science fiction short I read in Omni back in the 70's. In the near future our miners in the asteroid belt (which has, by then, been determined to be the remains of a destroyed planet), find a football shaped artificial device. They discover it is a sort of computer. In this story, something eerily similar to what we call the internet today exists. The difference is that all computers are connected to all other computers and what one knows, every person on the planet has access to.

So they plug it into their computer and discover simple instructions on how to destroy a planet in minutes with only a few items found in any kitchen. The End.

That's the internet today, only it's taking longer.

Comment

Working...
                                X