Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia hoax origins to be exposed as Trump authorizes AG Barr to declassify Russia probe documents

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia hoax origins to be exposed as Trump authorizes AG Barr to declassify Russia probe documents

The American Thinker chimes in on this. A worthwhile read.

My take is that I think people are going to see stark contrasts between this investigatiokn and many other investigations (Mueller, Hillary's servers, Benghazi, etc.) and some real teeth at the end. And I'm not talking about nailing someone's house cleaner for shoplifting a blouse at Wal-Mar a decade ago or setting up perjury traps. I mean RELATED stuff that actually matters to the investigation's purpose.

Russia hoax origins to be exposed as Trump authorizes AG Barr to declassify Russia probe documents

An excerpt:
    Heads are exploding all over the beltway, as the unraveling of the biggest political scandal in American history enters a new stage. Make no mistake, there is a plan and a timetable designed for maximum dramatic impact. President Trump finally has taken the long-awaited step to lift the cloak of classification and uncover the weaponization of the federal government’s law enforcement and intelligence agencies against his candidacy and then presidency.

The timing is intriguing.

Coincidentally or not, this happened shortly after doing battle with Nancy Pelosi in a news conference where, in the words of the Wall Street Journal’s Michael C. Bender, he “ effectively carpet bombed what little remained of his relationship with congressional Democrats by mocking House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s intelligence, ridiculing her speaking style and calling the first woman to lead the U.S. House ‘a mess.’”
    EVERYTHING I type (i.e. not a link or video) is only my opinion. In a sane world, that should not have to be said. But then, we are not living in a sane world, are we?

"Thinker"

Comment

So big.
      its gonna be huge, Easy Listener.
      You will be SO vindicated.
      We be like EL said it would happen and it HAPPENED!
      To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Originally posted by -NPC-;n32500008

Trump is not creepy. He is lovable and charming.

Comment

Originally posted by Zooey View Post
        "Thinker"
        "Deep".
        EVERYTHING I type (i.e. not a link or video) is only my opinion. In a sane world, that should not have to be said. But then, we are not living in a sane world, are we?

Comment

Originally posted by RogueGnome View Post
          So big.
          its gonna be huge, Easy Listener.
          You will be SO vindicated.
          We be like EL said it would happen and it HAPPENED!
          This is kinda funny and an interesting lesson on the tactics and strategy of the left vs the right.

If I see a thread where "i got nothin'", I simply don't post in it. The left seems to enjoy the opportunity to demonstrate their maturity level when they come up against the same scenario.

Comment

Already a thread on this topic, isn't there?

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
              Already a thread on this topic, isn't there?
              Can we ever really be having too much fun?
              😏

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

Liked this article?

Donate to American Thinker to support more articles like this.

$1
                $5$7Other

(The US will not survive the obama presidency. The world may not either.) Cuban Leaf

Comment

Origin Man Bad!

Comment

I said it in the last thread and I'll say it in this one; there were all kinds of suspicious activities between the Trump campaign and Russia. This included several meetings between Trump personnel where they denied meetings, only to be caught lying. In my opinion, this warranted an investigation.

Maybe we can all just agree that Bush was stupid and Cheney was lying and call it a day. - guitarcapo

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post
                    For the record: Hitler using gas to exterminate his presumed enemies does not equal the use of chemical weapons.
                    Reprehensible as it was, gassing was a conventional and accepted method for execution at the time. It is a stretch to equivocate the two.

Comment

Democrats have been frothing at the mouth since the Mueller report ended up being a nothing burger.

They've been clamoring for the "unreacted report and underlying evidence".

Well....now they're going to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by E-money View Post
                        I said it in the last thread and I'll say it in this one; there were all kinds of suspicious activities between the Trump campaign and Russia. This included several meetings between Trump personnel where they denied meetings, only to be caught lying. In my opinion, this warranted an investigation.
                        What made them suspicious? Have you ever seen the movie, "They Might be Giants"? I think that is what has been going on with all this nonsense about "suspicious activities" between Trump and "The Russians".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_M..._Giants_(film)

Bold mine:
                        Justin Playfair (Scott) is a millionaire who retreats into fantasy after his wife's death, imagining himself to be Sherlock Holmes, the legendary fictional detective. Complete with deerstalker hat, pipe and violin, he spends his days in a homemade criminal laboratory, constantly paranoid about plots hatched by his (Holmes's) archenemy, Professor Moriarty.

When his brother (Lester Rawlins) tries to place Justin under observation in a mental institution so he can get power of attorney, Justin attracts the attention of Dr. Mildred Watson (Woodward), a psychiatrist who becomes fascinated by his case. Justin demonstrates a knack for what Holmes describes as "deduction" (technically better categorized as abductive reasoning) and walks out of the institution during the ensuing confusion. Watson comes to his home to attempt treatment. Playfair is initially dismissive of Watson's attempts to psychoanalyze him, but when he hears her name, he enthusiastically incorporates her into his life as Doctor Watson to his Holmes.

The duo then begin an enigmatic quest for Moriarty, with Playfair/Holmes following all manner of bizarre and (to Watson) unintelligible clues, and the two growing closer to each other in the process.

The title is an indirect reference to Don Quixote's famous exploit of tilting at windmills, believing them to be "monstrous giants". Despite the protest of his aide Sancho Panza and being soundly defeated at the hands of the "giants" (that is, being tossed away by a mill's sail after getting his lance caught in it), Quixote maintains his belief that the mills are not buildings but giants.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Listener View Post

What made them suspicious? Have you ever seen the movie, "They Might be Giants"? I think that is what has been going on with all this nonsense about "suspicious activities" between Trump and "The Russians".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_M..._Giants_(film)

Bold mine:
                          You said in the last thread that you didn't find any of it suspicious, and you're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I think you're wrong.
                          Citing a movie doesn't really move the needle for me.
                          I still think that if a Democrat candidate had behaved in such a fashion that your head would explode.
                          The difference is that if a Democrat candidate had behaved in such a fashion, my head would explode as well.
                          I guess I'm a bit less biased than you are.

Maybe we can all just agree that Bush was stupid and Cheney was lying and call it a day. - guitarcapo

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post
                          For the record: Hitler using gas to exterminate his presumed enemies does not equal the use of chemical weapons.
                          Reprehensible as it was, gassing was a conventional and accepted method for execution at the time. It is a stretch to equivocate the two.

Comment

Originally posted by E-money View Post
                            I still think that if a Democrat candidate had behaved in such a fashion that your head would explode.
                            The difference is that if a Democrat candidate had behaved in such a fashion, my head would explode as well.
                            I guess I'm a bit less biased than you are.
                            I think they did. But I use a broad meaning of the word "fashion". And I think that is what Barr is investigating now.

The members of the Mueller investigation know what is in the final document. They said there was no evidence of collusion. So sure, people "met with each other". That happens a lot in the world outside the checkout lines at Wal-Mart. It doesn't mean people are up to no good.

I think you are more biased than I am, but make of it what you will.
                            Last edited by Easy Listener; 05-24-2019, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Listener View Post
                              I think they did. But I use a broad meaning of the word "fashion". And I think that is what Barr is investigating now.

The members of the Mueller investigation know what is in the final document. They said there was no evidence of collusion. So sure, people "met with each other". That happens a lot in the world outside the checkout lines at Wal-Mart. It doesn't mean people are up to no good.

I think you are more biased than I am, but make of it what you will.
                              Link?

we both know that's not what the report says.
                              __________________________________________________

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

Working...
                              X