No announcement yet.

declass for zip

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• declass for zip

I guess zip needs us to inform him/her? This thread is basically closed except for one member so here ya go.
    Last edited by Donny G; 06-07-2019, 08:22 AM.
    Playing a guitar is fun, but not as much fun as making a guitar play

Everything is 'In My Opinion'
    Oh yea! The Memo is out!

Living a Wonderful Christian Ascetic way of life and loving it....
    Living in the awareness of His presence!

Will they be releasing the info how Kushner tried to set up a back channel in the Russian Embassy before Trump took office?

somehow I doubt it...

😉

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

Trump's gotta throw something out to keep his moronic supporters lookin the other way. Only the truly stupid could believe anything will come of this.
      Government
      Of
      Putin
      Originally posted by nedezero1;
      Good. More lib fake news correspondents need to be assaulted when they get too pushy.
      http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...nches-reporter

Comment

If Trump’s claims had any basis in reality, he would convene an independent commission of respected fact-finders. Instead, he has relied on supporters willing to do his bidding—first Devin Nunes, now William Barr. The mission he has assigned them: fight to suppress documents properly subpoenaed by Congress to answer important public questions, then pick and choose U.S. national secrets to defame career professionals who sought to protect the integrity of the nation’s elections against foreign adversaries who manipulated those elections in Trump’s favor.
        https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...uments/590215/

Some people will fall for anything.

Zip
        665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Hicks View Post
          Will they be releasing the info how Kushner tried to set up a back channel in the Russian Embassy before Trump took office?

somehow I doubt it...

😉
          Seems strange that apparently you have that info and they don't.
          All this time and the only thing they've accomplished is more investigations, more request and most of all, more desperation. When are they gonna "Get trump"? For all the constant cries & screams of how crooked, how dumb, how inept, etc that trump is.....they sure are having a hard time with all their "Get trump" efforts. It just proves how inept they are.......or this is all just political theater for the masses.
          btw....before you get all bent outta shape with your misinterpreted replies....my post isn't support for trump, it is a complaint & support for quick action......and moving on to "President Pence".

Still waiting on the "declass" link....but declass is probably going to join in the pile of nothing also. Dumb trump got em' covered
          ''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke
          Man created science to create what man wants science to create.

Comment

Originally posted by stratosaurus View Post

Seems strange that apparently you have that info and they don't.
            https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/26/u...h-kremlin.html

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...channel-215232

etc.

All this time and the only thing they've accomplished is more investigations, more request and most of all, more desperation.
            Tell that to Manafort and Cohen. And the investigations would be going a lot faster if Trump was not throwing everything he has at obstructing the Dems. Who really is desperate here? Who is calling himself a "stable genius"?
            When are they gonna "Get trump"?
            It's not a simple thing to bring down the supposed most powerful man in the world. I think we all know he's not going to be indicted while in office. But as of this week he pretty much lame-ducked himself. I don't care what happens to Trump once he's out of office. I care that he does not win again in 2020 and I suspect that's the broader Dem strategy also. And in that regard I think it is becoming the Dems election to lose.

For all the constant cries & screams of how crooked, how dumb, how inept, etc that trump is.....they sure are having a hard time with all their "Get trump" efforts. It just proves how inept they are.......or this is all just political theater for the masses.
            Well yes, it is political theatre. But there is an end goal here and that's to get this buffoon out of the White House. Since the Dems took the House in the mid-terms I think they've been doing just fine.

btw....before you get all bent outta shape with your misinterpreted replies....my post isn't support for trump, it is a complaint & support for quick action......and moving on to "President Pence".
            President Pence? The only way that will happen is if Donald dies from too many Big Macs while in office. If Donald doesn't run in 2020 the Pubs have a huge problem (Actually they have a huge problem now). Can you really see Pence running for pres and winning? Again, only if the Dems totally blow it (which of course is always possible)

Still waiting on the "declass" link....but declass is probably going to join in the pile of nothing also. Dumb trump got em' covered
            Oh come on...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...trump-campaign

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-g...ns-11558666759

etc.

Zip

665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

All of a sudden conservatives want to get to the bottom of something? LOL!

How's about opening up the Mueller report!
              tRump is NO star player. The ball simply bounced in his direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Hicks View Post

somehow I doubt it...

😉
                Link?

Comment

Originally posted by Donny G View Post
                  So, the memo is out, declass was ordered for the AG to release the documents. Thank goodness, we can get to the bottom of this. I don't have a link yet, but when I get one I will post it.
                  Here's an article about it: Trump Orders Barr to Light the Fuse on the Declassification Bomb

I stand by my belief that Trump has been waiting for the Mueller investigation to complete before he brought out the big guns. I would not be surprised if, in the next few months, it becomes clear that he wasn't kidding about jailing Hillary. If the evidence is there, it would increase our country's reputation for respecting the rule of law if we fully prosecuted her after a REAL investigation.

I mean, Trump never chemically "cleaned" hard drives and had his minions smash cell phones with a hammer. At least, CNN/DNC has never claimed that.

This may explain why, in Nixonian fashion, Comey, Brennan, et al are in a finger pointing competition.
                  Last edited by Easy Listener; 05-24-2019, 06:40 AM.

Comment

I doubt that even 30% of voters buy the "spying" thing. Good luck with that.

Not to mention, the evidence of collusion and obstruction stand up quite well. And we will learn even more eventually.

Not that it will convince the chump sycophants. They are vested by emotion and belief, not facts.
                    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.

Comment

Originally posted by Zipperhead View Post
                      If Trump’s claims had any basis in reality, he would convene an independent commission of respected fact-finders. Instead, he has relied on supporters willing to do his bidding—first Devin Nunes, now William Barr. The mission he has assigned them: fight to suppress documents properly subpoenaed by Congress to answer important public questions, then pick and choose U.S. national secrets to defame career professionals who sought to protect the integrity of the nation’s elections against foreign adversaries who manipulated those elections in Trump’s favor.

Some people will fall for anything.

Zip
                      Nice hit piece.

Comment

Originally posted by erok123 View Post
                        I doubt that even 30% of voters buy the "spying" thing. Good luck with that.
                        That may be true. But I think one way to figure out if you are playing for the wrong team is if you depend on your voters' ignorance to help you win the day.

BTW, the voters may not buy the "spying" thing, but the investigation into it has only just begun, starting with Trump's EO. Let us see how this plays out.

Will it be Mueller redux, where nothing is found?
                        Last edited by Easy Listener; 05-24-2019, 06:59 AM.

Comment

I'm sure the fat dumb cuck will get to the oranges of this sooner or later. Tremendous. Believe me.

Flag a Post
                          The Report has been sent.
                          [OK]

Comment

Originally posted by Daehtihs View Post

Nice hit piece.
                            I don't get into this much, but have you noticed that the leftists are really in a panic lately? They have always, to one degree or another, used projection in their arguments, but when I watch Pelosi, Lemon(e), Schumer, etc. these days, they look like they are in a full blown panic and are going nuclear in any way they can. Frankly, they remind me of a cornered animal. They don't understand that there comes a point where what you say is not relevant. The facts Trump it.

It's what happened with Smollett, but a friendly DA saved him - but he is STILL claiming he wasn't lying. I think we are about to see a lot of "Smollett's" exposed very soon - much less than two years. And no, Barr is not going to come to the rescue.

What a year this is turning out to be! And you KNOW it is going to get even better!

The "Nixonian" meme attempt is espeicially entertaining. I think it may backfire the same way coming up with the "fake news" meme backfired. And look where that one is now.

Comment

Originally posted by willhaven View Post
                              I'm sure the fat dumb cuck will get to the oranges of this sooner or later. Tremendous. Believe me.
                              Wow! Well said! I guess you showed THEM.

Comment

Working...
                              X